Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Saudia | ATH - Various Asia | Business RT from €700

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Saudia | ATH - Various Asia | Business RT from €700

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2019, 9:53 am
formerly Sleepy_Sentry

Amazing find. Keep in mind Saudia is a dry airline, which makes this a lot less appealing to me. But good if you practice Shariah.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 9:57 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Originally Posted by IstKong
Incredible fare.

Only 650€ using BF100 promo code through this french OTA https://www.cdiscount.com/voyages/v-...erlayer:voyage
That expired on me (one payment failed due to availability and the next never hapenned due to expired code..). I tried to book another ticket though.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 9:59 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Originally Posted by Keter
That expired on me (one payment failed due to availability and the next never hapenned due to expired code..). I tried to book another ticket though.

It is over according to the french deal website where I found it.

It was limited to 1000 redemptions.

Congratulations to those who benefited from this code.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 10:32 am

Great! Bought!

I have flown with them before they opened new JED terminal ... the oldest plane in the world ... it was really tragic.

I hope this time, with lux airport lounge and 787, this will be a better choice, finally
Flyingfares likes this.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 10:35 am

Oh, one more thing.

Only departure needs to be till the end of March. I managed to buy return in June.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ukiman
Great! Bought!

I have flown with them before they opened new JED terminal ... the oldest plane in the world ... it was really tragic.

I hope this time, with lux airport lounge and 787, this will be a better choice, finally
Awesome! Have a nice flight
Old Nov 29, 2019, 1:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
They have a lie flat on the short haul (and on a A320) and an angle flat on the long haul, lol.

Great fare, too bad I am already booked, geez.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 6:49 pm

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by ukiman
Oh, one more thing.

Only departure needs to be till the end of March. I managed to buy return in June.
Amazing!
Old Nov 30, 2019, 2:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Really amazing. Wish I could jump in, but I guess it won't be around for long, if it actually still is around.
Old Nov 30, 2019, 3:08 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Concerto
Really amazing. Wish I could jump in, but I guess it won't be around for long, if it actually still is around.
You should have some time left.

* TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/AFTER 27NOV 19 AND ON/BEFORE 12DEC 19
Old Dec 9, 2019, 10:50 am

Programs: QR
Thanks. Great way to checkout the new JED terminal...
Old Dec 9, 2019, 11:32 am

Cool!!!
Old Dec 9, 2019, 12:11 pm

Programs: Flying Blue (plat), Eurobonus (gold), Accor (plat), Bonvoy (plat)
Originally Posted by walts
Thanks. Great way to checkout the new JED terminal...
Well, only on the way back apparently. Flights to KUL/CGK are still displayed as leaving from the south terminal (but indeed flights to/from Athens are handled in the new Terminal 1). I understand only narrowbodies to Europe (and selected domestic destinations) have moved so far.
If anyone is familiar with these connection arrangements, and whether it's possible to access the new terminal 1 lounge despite leaving from the south terminal, please share.

Last edited by Nico40; Dec 9, 2019 at 12:11 pm Reason: typo
Old Dec 9, 2019, 12:44 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinium; All Gold, A3 Gold, Safar Flyer Gold (OW Sapphire)
Originally Posted by Nico40
Well, only on the way back apparently. Flights to KUL/CGK are still displayed as leaving from the south terminal (but indeed flights to/from Athens are handled in the new Terminal 1). I understand only narrowbodies to Europe (and selected domestic destinations) have moved so far.
If anyone is familiar with these connection arrangements, and whether it's possible to access the new terminal 1 lounge despite leaving from the south terminal, please share.
All last flights move the 20th of december to the new terminal

KUL;MNL;SIN;JNB will move the 20th of december
Flyingfares likes this.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 6:12 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Eurobonus Silver, ALL Gold
Some questions please as Im not familiar with flying dry airlines (well apart from Klm on strike days but thats another story).

1) are you able to have alcohol im the skyteam lounges prior to departure (in ath and kul) or is lounge hallal as well?

2) can you byo alcohol onboard or is that haram?

3) finally I assume that JED is 100% dry but are you allowed to carry alcohol in your luggage without having to worry?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.