Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Saudia | ATH - Various Asia | Business RT from 700

Saudia | ATH - Various Asia | Business RT from 700

Old Aug 24, 20, 3:23 am

Any idea how long Saudi will allow the ticket to remain open, flew out from ATH to KUL January and was due to return April, that's passed as flight was cancelled. The website mentions one year but seems to suggest from ticketed?? Ideally I'd like to use the KUL-ATH portion in Q2/Q3 2021, anyone had any luck with this? I've emailed and tweeted them without reply
Old Aug 24, 20, 6:52 am

Programs: BA Gold, AS MVP, Hertz Cirque Presidentielle
Originally Posted by mattspod View Post
I've emailed and tweeted them without reply
Call them. That's the best way to solve it.
Old Aug 31, 20, 4:05 pm

Programs: M&M FTL, TK*G, A3*G
Any idea how long Saudi will allow the ticket to remain open, flew out from ATH to KUL January and was due to return April, that's passed as flight was cancelled. The website mentions one year but seems to suggest from ticketed?? Ideally I'd like to use the KUL-ATH portion in Q2/Q3 2021, anyone had any luck with this? I've emailed and tweeted them without reply
Hey, any news, how it went for you? I've just checked my December-January journey and it seems my ATH-JED/RUH legs are cancelled, but that's even better -- technically it allows me to reschedule/ postpone my journey, especially while borders are closed. Unfortunately my ticket validity expires in February, so I really hope they're not very strict with this rule. Thanks!

Last edited by pull_over; Aug 31, 20 at 4:18 pm
Old Sep 1, 20, 4:22 am

Leaving it for a few days before calling, for them to digest the very recent news of Malaysia new MCO to end of year, and hopefully introduce some flex..
Old Sep 8, 20, 3:28 am

Leaving it for a few days before calling, for them to digest the very recent news of Malaysia new MCO to end of year, and hopefully introduce some flex..
Let us know how it goes!
Old Sep 8, 20, 5:51 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat; Le Club AccorHotels Silver, A3 Gold
Did someone ask for a refund (of a ticket cancelled by Saudia)?

If yes, how long did you wait to received the cash back?
Old Sep 8, 20, 7:10 am

Originally Posted by AurelAF96 View Post

I booked though an OTA (Bravo Fly). Think it took about a month and a half. Flight was for beginning of March.
Old Sep 8, 20, 7:53 am
Moderator: Mileage Run, InterContinental Hotels & Radisson Hotel Group

Originally Posted by AurelAF96 View Post

I refunded a partially flown Saudia ATH-KUL round trip (KUL-ATH was still open). Booked directly with SV, refund took under 2 weeks.

Strangely, the refund process for partially flown tickets may involve some haggling. My original round-trip fare was 748.63, and SV initially advised a refund of 306. I asked them to show their math, received no further communication, and then a refund of 427.53 showed up.
raporot likes this.
Old Sep 9, 20, 2:19 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat; Le Club AccorHotels Silver, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by jpdx View Post
I refunded a partially flown Saudia ATH-KUL round trip (KUL-ATH was still open). Booked directly with SV, refund took under 2 weeks.

Strangely, the refund process for partially flown tickets may involve some haggling. My original round-trip fare was 748.63, and SV initially advised a refund of 306. I asked them to show their math, received no further communication, and then a refund of 427.53 showed up.
When did you ask the refund?

How did you ask it also?
Old Sep 27, 20, 8:35 am

How's the JED-transfer in these days? Still need to do the busride between old and new terminal? Thanks for update ☺️
Old Sep 27, 20, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by criced View Post
How's the JED-transfer in these days? Still need to do the busride between old and new terminal? Thanks for update ☺️
https://www.arabnews.com/node/1697001/saudi-arabia

Looks like the South Terminal is now closed for good and everything is now shifted to the new terminal, so no more dodgy bus transfers
raporot, criced and Pocatello like this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: