Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

EY: A380 Apartments ARN-ICN for £2,157 Return

EY: A380 Apartments ARN-ICN for £2,157 Return

Old Nov 30, 19, 2:45 am
  #16  
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ORD
Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, LH, MR TIT, IHG GLD
Posts: 8,004
Originally Posted by jampoco View Post
How many miles I get in my AA account for flying this route?
NA-Flyer is offline  
Old Nov 30, 19, 2:52 am
  #17  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: PRG
Programs: British Airways
Posts: 199
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer View Post
How many miles I get in my AA account for flying this route?
25 304
sluneckov is offline  
Old Nov 30, 19, 4:58 am
  #18  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 455
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer View Post
How many miles I get in my AA account for flying this route?
Originally Posted by sluneckov View Post
Nope, SK flights won't get you any AA miles, so 23'032 only.
sluneckov likes this.
alp67 is online now  
Old Nov 30, 19, 5:29 am
  #19  
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 255
As an oneworld guy myself, I wonder what should I do with mine - these don't really credit to anything I usually fly or even have an account on. Any ideas where these miles could be worth something?
elventhor is offline  
Old Nov 30, 19, 5:59 am
  #20  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: SIN
Programs: AS MVPG75k, AA Plat
Posts: 666
Originally Posted by elventhor View Post
As an oneworld guy myself, I wonder what should I do with mine - these don't really credit to anything I usually fly or even have an account on. Any ideas where these miles could be worth something?
KE Skypass miles are quite valuable
Unionruler is online now  
Old Nov 30, 19, 7:02 am
  #21  
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ORD
Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, LH, MR TIT, IHG GLD
Posts: 8,004
Originally Posted by Unionruler View Post
KE Skypass miles are quite valuable
With KE Skypass, Etihad R class earns 180%
NA-Flyer is offline  
Old Nov 30, 19, 1:02 pm
  #22  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 455
Originally Posted by elventhor View Post
As an oneworld guy myself, I wonder what should I do with mine - these don't really credit to anything I usually fly or even have an account on. Any ideas where these miles could be worth something?
EY itself might be an option as well. Use it for partner award redemption in C e.g. WY oneway to/from MCT or CZ PRG <> ICN (oneway only 25'610 EY guest miles). Afaik you can't redeem for WY First though, even it's in the chart.
EY regularly sells miles with a 20% bonus (Gold 25% Plat 30%) so you could top up if needed. When redeeming for EY flights you only need to have 75% of the miles required in your account and use miles and cash for the other 25% for as little as 8€/1000 miles.
alp67 is online now  
Old Nov 30, 19, 1:10 pm
  #23  
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 255
Originally Posted by alp67 View Post
EY itself might be an option as well. Use it for partner award redemption in C e.g. WY oneway to/from MCT or CZ PRG <> ICN (oneway only 25'610 EY guest miles). Afaik you can't redeem for WY First though, even it's in the chart.
EY regularly sells miles with a 20% bonus (Gold 25% Plat 30%) so you could top up if needed. When redeeming for EY flights you only need to have 75% of the miles required in your account and use miles and cash for the other 25% for as little as 8Ä/1000 miles.
Awesome, that actually does sound useful for me. Thanks!
elventhor is offline  
Old Nov 30, 19, 9:09 pm
  #24  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 110


Almost booked this first fare, but in the ended managed to price this beauty of a fare in business, through dreamworld travel. Essentially just a round trip from London, living in London this is super convenient as I can be home in bed after the first leg and skip the last leg.. with luggage...I'll leave it here in case it's useful to anybody, dates are quite flexible, good value fare.
seantheman is offline  
Old Nov 30, 19, 11:01 pm
  #25  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: LAX/TPE
Programs: CO Platinum 1K, United 1K, SPG LT Platinum, National Executive Elite, Platinum TSA Hater
Posts: 35,523
It looks like you can earn AA miles with Etihad, but does this include EQD? It's hard to tell from this link

https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/...ad-airways.jsp
bocastephen is offline  
Old Dec 1, 19, 12:19 am
  #26  
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SFO
Programs: A3*G, AA-EP, DL, UA*S, AS
Posts: 193
Originally Posted by bocastephen View Post
It looks like you can earn AA miles with Etihad, but does this include EQD? It's hard to tell from this link

https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/...ad-airways.jsp
No EQD on AA. There is no EQD multiplier on the earning chart.
swgsword is offline  
Old Dec 2, 19, 10:11 am
  #27  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 45
Iíll add in that these might be better off crediting to OZ (Asiana). Earns more than AA and miles are more valuable. Plus, only 40k miles to earn two years of Star Alliance gold status.
Tokyoite and jongesander like this.
Big Meech is offline  
Old Dec 2, 19, 10:54 am
  #28  
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: TPE
Programs: CO Plat
Posts: 179
EY segments won't count toward tier qualification at OZ, but you will earn 180% redeemable miles.
Unknown is offline  
Old Dec 4, 19, 3:23 am
  #29  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 12
Originally Posted by seantheman View Post


Almost booked this first fare, but in the ended managed to price this beauty of a fare in business, through dreamworld travel. Essentially just a round trip from London, living in London this is super convenient as I can be home in bed after the first leg and skip the last leg.. with luggage...I'll leave it here in case it's useful to anybody, dates are quite flexible, good value fare.
This fare is bookable directly with EY on the phone as well. It was quoted to me accidentally when I enquired about First Class.
mondaen is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: