Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BA: BWI-FCO $1510 or 1391 with AARP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2019, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: It's Complicated...

Looks like similar pricing is available to AMS and appears to be pretty much between Christmas and New Years. Can also be had out of other DC area airports but this is one of the few itineraries that let me leave and arrive out of the same airport versus leaving from BWI and arriving at IAD etc. This trip is not 100% business obviously but my only concern is the FCO-BCN flight as I am confused about baggage as it is a VY operated flight.
Old Nov 16, 2019, 10:25 am
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold
Deleted!
Old Nov 17, 2019, 12:40 pm

Programs: Marriott LTG, HHonors Diamond, Nat'l Exec
Originally Posted by mcgahat
This trip is not 100% business obviously but my only concern is the FCO-BCN flight as I am confused about baggage as it is a VY operated flight.
I wouldn't worry too much about the checked baggage limits -- the info here suggests that connections between IB and VY at the least get 1 bag, and VY's charges for additional checked baggage are fairly reasonable.

Be aware, though, that VY has strict limits for carry-ons -- their allowable sizes are smaller than AA/BA/IB and weight limits are lower.
mcgahat likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.