Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

HU lax-pvg via csx in January $1,557 USD return

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2019, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, AS G75K

Found this today and verified through the Hainan website

https://www.google.com/flights?hl=en...;sc:b;sd:1;t:f

Books into I on the long haul then C for the CSX-PVG leg

For crediting to AS - Fare I gives 100% base then 100% Add'l bonus. For C you get 100% base, 150% class bonus, and 100% additional. The base and class bonuses count towards AS elite.

If you are AS MVP 75k this prob is near 50k award miles - haven't done the calcs for elite miles
Old Oct 29, 2019, 2:58 pm

There's a couple of prior postings for this. Good deal for west coast to PVG and earns a boatload of AS miles, as you said. I'm flying this soon. See my second comment on that thread about booking with American Express MR for a discount, possibly.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, AS G75K
Sorry for the extra posting. Note that if you go through the booking process on the HU site, you'll see the new biz class 1-2-1 config ..not sure how long that's been around, but a big improvement
Old Oct 29, 2019, 5:39 pm

Programs: AS 100K
Originally Posted by Coffee84
Sorry for the extra posting. Note that if you go through the booking process on the HU site, you'll see the new biz class 1-2-1 config ..not sure how long that's been around, but a big improvement
HU shows a 787 with a 1-2-1 config but it seems last minute swaps are very common. So I wouldn't be sure a 1-2-1 787 will operate the flight until the day of departure.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 8:51 pm
formerly Guanran Wang

Programs: Alaska, BAEC, Asiana, Aegean, Enrich, Marriott/SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by atcanobbio
HU shows a 787 with a 1-2-1 config but it seems last minute swaps are very common. So I wouldn't be sure a 1-2-1 787 will operate the flight until the day of departure.
For PVG route this acft is fixed. flown numerous
Old Oct 29, 2019, 10:45 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
AS Earning for HU LAX-CSX-PVG

Originally Posted by Coffee84
Found this today and verified through the Hainan website

https://www.google.com/flights?hl=en...;sc:b;sd:1;t:f

Books into I on the long haul then C for the CSX-PVG leg

For crediting to AS - Fare I gives 100% base then 100% Add'l bonus. For C you get 100% base, 150% class bonus, and 100% additional. The base and class bonuses count towards AS elite.

If you are AS MVP 75k this prob is near 50k award miles - haven't done the calcs for elite miles
For a 75K the cpm for RDM is slightly over 3 cents. Still a little high for my threshold but considering 787 1-2-1 lie-flats, an excellent deal.

James
Old Oct 29, 2019, 11:28 pm

Programs: AS 75K, Hyatt Globalist, HH DM
Anyone knows the fare rules?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.