Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

CZ: JFK - Hong Kong 1690$ rt biz

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CZ: JFK - Hong Kong 1690$ rt biz

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2019, 8:59 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, AA P, A3 G, MU Gold, HH G, Marriott P
CS just cancelled all WUH-HKG flights between now and 12/31. Trying to see if I could just make it JFK-WUH-JFK instead.

Last edited by Jayz_004; Nov 19, 2019 at 1:49 pm
Old Nov 19, 2019, 9:11 pm

I booked with eDreams and the schedule change rebooking process has been nothing but PITA. CZ customer care was actually really helpful and approved my request to drop the cancelled segments.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 12:18 am

Programs: UA 1MM Gold AA Gold NW Silver Marriott Plat. SPG Plat. Hilton Gold Hertz 5 Star
Originally Posted by Jayz_004
I booked with eDreams and the schedule change rebooking process has been nothing but PITA. CZ customer care was actually really helpful and approved my request to drop the cancelled segments.
I saw this late; but if you still wanted to go to HKG - the cancelations work out better. Because CZ will put you on the CX/KA flights which work out better from a layover perspective.
Old Nov 22, 2019, 9:17 am

Right, the CZ agents did offer KA flights as an alternative. I asked to drop the segments cause I don't wanna go to HKG anymore with all that's going on there.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 1:06 am

Programs: UA 1MM Gold AA Gold NW Silver Marriott Plat. SPG Plat. Hilton Gold Hertz 5 Star
the CZ website is pretty awful. So do these fares not exist anymore if there is no WUH - HKG segment on CZ? or does their pricing engine include KA?
Old Nov 28, 2019, 9:41 am

CZ didn't cancel that route entirely. Just all flights before the 1/1/2020. The KA flights are only relevant because now that CZ flights in Dec are cancelled, CZ will put passengers onto the KA flights instead. I'm pretty sure the fare rules don't allow KA segments, but I didn't check

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.