Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] I9: MXP to LOS from €868 and ACC from €934!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2019, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Air Italy has a fare from cities across Italy (Milan, Rome, Palermo, Catania and more) to Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana via Milan from €868 and €934!

Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals

Milan to Lagos, Nigeria from €868!

Milan to Ghana from €934!

These flights are operated by Narrow-body Boeing 737s with an Intra-Europe Business Class.
Old Aug 23, 2019, 5:02 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA Gold
Operated by the Max? At this point I doubt it will be back in the air by February.
Old Aug 24, 2019, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by dinoscool3
Operated by the Max? At this point I doubt it will be back in the air by February.
Currently they are using a regular 737 on these routes... both the reg 737s and the MAX had the same cabin... Euro-Business (yeah not even real Business on a Europe - Africa flight) so should remain the same...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.