Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

TK: Lithuania to South America from €1656!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2019, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Need to get to South America from Eastern Europe and don't mind a detour? Then this fare is just for you! You can stopover in Istanbul both ways so you can combine 3 vacations in 1 if you are so inclined...

Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals

Vilnius to Sao Paulo for €1656!

The mileage earning on this fare makes it very interesting as it can be combined with a multi month stopover in Istanbul to increase flexibility.
Old Jul 30, 2019, 9:54 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by jfkeze
Need to get to South America from Eastern Europe and don't mind a detour? Then this fare is just for you! You can stopover in Istanbul both ways so you can combine 3 vacations in 1 if you are so inclined...

Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals

Vilnius to Sao Paulo for €1656!

The mileage earning on this fare makes it very interesting as it can be combined with a multi month stopover in Istanbul to increase flexibility.
TK: VNO-GRU/EZE in J ~€1400
TK: VNO-GRU/EZE 1,391eur RT business
Vno/arn/cph - gru/eze tk j $1500

FYI! Lithuania is Northern Europe, not Eastern Europe.
craigthemif likes this.

Last edited by Jaenks; Jul 30, 2019 at 12:08 pm
Old Jul 30, 2019, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Shocking! Blogger "finds" fare that has been repeatedly discussed on FT.
Jaenks likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2019, 2:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by craigthemif
Shocking! Blogger "finds" fare that has been repeatedly discussed on FT.

Those discussions took place and ended two (or many more) years' ago.
Many current FTers weren't following these pages back then, and others among us don't share your fine memory

I'm grateful to the OP for resurrecting the latest iteration of TK's Europe South America fare offers.
I'd certainly not risk discouraging posters, new or old, by disparaging their efforts.
Old Jul 31, 2019, 4:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
Those discussions took place and ended two (or many more) years' ago.
Many current FTers weren't following these pages back then, and others among us don't share your fine memory
AFAIK VNO-GRU/EZE has never gone away. The route comes up with relative frequency on the TK board.

I certainly don't mind if people resurrect old threads if the fare is still ongoing - it's important IMO to highlight when fares are standard instead of potentially a limited time deal - but I am willing to call out people who apparently "discovered" something and link to their website.
SCLflyer likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2019, 4:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by craigthemif
AFAIK VNO-GRU/EZE has never gone away. The route comes up with relative frequency on the TK board.

I certainly don't mind if people resurrect old threads if the fare is still ongoing - it's important IMO to highlight when fares are standard instead of potentially a limited time deal - but I am willing to call out people who apparently "discovered" something and link to their website.

I certainly share your irritation with website/blog links

But my major source of irritation is our Brexit clowns. The UK currency has collapsed to such an extent that excellent looking EUR fares lose any charm when converted to GBP at near-parity....
Old Jul 31, 2019, 6:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Constructive feedback/criticism is welcomed.
I could have bumped the older thread but added a new one... Similar to that of many unique deals that I post (the recent TLV or all the effort into the XP Runs).

Yes, it is disclosed per terms of FT rules that the link goes to an external site (my site) but the text in the post covers all the details and booking links go to Google Flights or Momondo without any referral info...

An additional tidbit of info... Similar fares work to CUN/MEX/HAV and the Mexico trips are on the 789s... Not all posts with external links are evil... Peace and may the deals keep flowing...
ACHS68 and Wertoni like this.
Old Jul 31, 2019, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by jfkeze
Constructive feedback/criticism is welcomed.
I could have bumped the older thread but added a new one... Similar to that of many unique deals that I post (the recent TLV or all the effort into the XP Runs).

Yes, it is disclosed per terms of FT rules that the link goes to an external site (my site) but the text in the post covers all the details and booking links go to Google Flights or Momondo without any referral info...

An additional tidbit of info... Similar fares work to CUN/MEX/HAV and the Mexico trips are on the 789s... Not all posts with external links are evil... Peace and may the deals keep flowing...
Keep your posts coming ^^^
I especially like your more or less crazy routings (crazy in a positive way!)
jfkeze, p2bauer, IggySD and 2 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.