Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

XPs from €4 each: AZ sale UK/IT/ES/NL/CH/DE to Europe...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2019, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Alitalia has decided to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission to the moon with a great promo. Intra-Europe flights are 25% off... These work from different European countries and must be booked on the Alitalia website of each country... Germany: MOON25DE , Italy: LUNA25 , Belgium: MOON25BE, Netherlands: MOON25NL, Switzerland: MOON25CH , Spain: MOON25ES, etc...

Conditions:
The 25 of discount applies to all Alitalia flights in Economy and Business class to Italy, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. This offer is valid to travel anytime from 15/09/2019 until 15/12/2019 (last inbound flight). For purchases on alitalia.com the e coupon code can be used exclusively for bookings each with only 1 single adult passenger.

Source: My site PremiumCabin.Deals

Sample Flights from Germany

Sample Flights from Belgium

Sample Flights from London

Sample Flights from Spain

Sample Flights from Switzerland
MagnusS likes this.
Old Jul 20, 2019, 9:10 am

OOH! Thank you. Was looking for something and with the BA strike looming this could be very handy.
Old Jul 20, 2019, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Lizie
OOH! Thank you. Was looking for something and with the BA strike looming this could be very handy.
Search Google Flights for ideas, then go to Alitalia.com, input the code and enjoy!
​Works for travel in the Fall (15/09/2019 until 15/12/2019)
Lizie likes this.
Old Jul 20, 2019, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
So these flights are presumably in Business and show the total price in the little box at the top to the left of the word CONTINUE in red. And I guess, reading another thread (which showed someone getting the AZ Brussels to Valencia deal for only €239), that the prices already include the discount. Wish the Zurich option had come up before, would have saved a night in Milan before my coming Malta trip. But a night in Milan is rarely boring for me!... And, because I booked that night at the ibis near Stazione Centrale, I should get another 5XP just for that night, having linked my Flying Blue and Accor accounts!
Old Jul 20, 2019, 9:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Concerto
So these flights are presumably in Business and show the total price in the little box at the top to the left of the word CONTINUE in red. And I guess, reading another thread (which showed someone getting the AZ Brussels to Valencia deal for only €239), that the prices already include the discount. Wish the Zurich option had come up before, would have saved a night in Milan before my coming Malta trip. But a night in Milan is rarely boring for me!... And, because I booked that night at the ibis near Stazione Centrale, I should get another 5XP just for that night, having linked my Flying Blue and Accor accounts!
Red box is the final price... It's not clear at first (but hey it's Alitalia!) VFT inspired me to search other city pairs. That's why I posted the Germany sales over there...
Old Jul 20, 2019, 10:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That's great. There's some super possibilities there! I am already looking forward to the upcoming Malta trip. €240 was a pretty amazing price!
Old Jul 20, 2019, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by jfkeze
Search Google Flights for ideas, then go to Alitalia.com, input the code and enjoy!
​Works for travel in the Fall (15/09/2019 until 15/12/2019)
Excellent, thanks
Old Jul 20, 2019, 7:33 pm

Programs: Many
Superb!
Old Jul 21, 2019, 4:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Although...when I booked my BRU-VLC trip back in February I remember it wasn't possible to do it on the Alitalia website, I had to go through an OTA (I chose Flugladen because of the €10 cashback on shoop.de and because they have been reasonably reliable so far). So these are now bookable directly on the AZ website then?
Old Jul 21, 2019, 8:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Was fiddling around trying to find other destinations, such as LCA, CMN, SOF and TFS. The first three showed up at higher prices, and the system just wouldn't give Tenerife (although I'm pretty sure Alitalia fly there). Domestic Italian destinations yield stupid prices, so to speak, so I am wondering if there are any other AZ destinations ex-Germany that could work. Malaga appeared to work, but with super long layover times in FCO requiring a night in both directions. Works better from DUS. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with Madrid, always happy to go there. I thought this time to use it as an arrival point for spending a few days in Toledo, a place I've never been to and always wanted to visit.

EDIT: had a look and BUD clocks at EUR342. Didn't check MLA because I am going there in August anyway.

Last edited by Concerto; Jul 21, 2019 at 8:48 am
Old Jul 21, 2019, 9:46 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Oneworld pleb, Accors Hotel Gold
These are economy or business class?
Old Jul 21, 2019, 9:48 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by asian_crossfitter
These are economy or business class?
Business
Old Jul 21, 2019, 3:50 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Oneworld pleb, Accors Hotel Gold
has anyone booked again? I have been trying to book but the website refuses to accept the code. I've been trying to book via the NL website...
Old Jul 22, 2019, 12:18 am

Yah, but jeez: FRA to MAD is 2.5 hours direct. This makes it 12 hours. There has to be an easier -- maybe not cheaper! -- way to get status points.
Old Jul 22, 2019, 1:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That's the thing, a lot of the stopover times are unreasonably long and even incur overnights at FCO on occasion. And even on a 8 hour stopover in FCO it's quite an expensive trip downtown from the airport. So these factors mostly wipe out any value offered (increasing the costs considerably) and is the main reason I haven't yest booked anything.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.