Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Arn/akl qatar q suite £2137

Arn/akl qatar q suite £2137

Old Jul 18, 2019, 2:43 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Snuggs
Sorry, there are threads that pre-date the "movement" discussing the same subject with other conclusions. I'm sure that blaming Windroe, Noregian and WOW would not have gone over so well at the SAS board meeting.
Except that it is not a decrease only in SAS's numbers being taken up by other airlines - it is total passenger numbers from Sweden, which have seen a decline every single month of this year (ranging from a 2% decline in June to a 7% decline in April). As usual YMMV!
Old Jul 18, 2019, 3:15 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by kindagot
Yes Q suite started on AKL/DOH in June
But Flightradar shows all recent flights to be on the 777
Old Jul 18, 2019, 5:16 am

Originally Posted by Agent69
But Flightradar shows all recent flights to be on the 777
All of the QR 777-200LR aircraft that fly this route have been refitted with Qsuite. Qatar doesn't have any other aircraft capable of flying the route.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 6:23 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Morgo
All of the QR 777-200LR aircraft that fly this route have been refitted with Qsuite. Qatar doesn't have any other aircraft capable of flying the route.
Thought I'd seen somewhere that they were putting the A350 on that route. Must be imagining things.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 1:29 pm

Programs: AA exp 3mm Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by wijibintheair
Except that it is not a decrease only in SAS's numbers being taken up by other airlines - it is total passenger numbers from Sweden, which have seen a decline every single month of this year (ranging from a 2% decline in June to a 7% decline in April). As usual YMMV!
You made the attempt to attribute cheaper airfares to a social movement. The cheap fares predate that movement by years. Whether current numbers spawn from a movement, a lack of cash, or the moon phase, isn't the point. That's just forwarding a social agenda. I reject the agenda, but welcome with open arms the cheap business flights from Scandinavia.
mr_botak and Sauraigne like this.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 8:30 am

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum (LTS), VA Platinum
Originally Posted by Agent69
Thought I'd seen somewhere that they were putting the A350 on that route. Must be imagining things.
Not the Auckland route. A350 is on the Adelaide (Australia) route and has been for some time. Perth (Australia) is due a swap out of the A380 some time.
Old Jul 21, 2019, 3:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: Many
is this OW or RT? When I click through to book the price jumps to 3,500 GBP
Old Jul 21, 2019, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: airponts
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet
is this OW or RT? When I click through to book the price jumps to 3,500 GBP
return, still bookable. Use QREARLY coupon too.
Old Jul 22, 2019, 4:52 am

Programs: SK*D, HHonors D
This does route through PER for a stopover if booking open jaw AKL/CHC
Fare rules allow 1 free stopover in Europe and 1 in Area 3 Asia / Pacific. Have not managed to get it to stop anywhere else than PER and DOH.

Adding 200 GBP for CPH, I've priced out at 2400 GBP:
CPH - DOH
//
DOH - PER
//
PER - CHC
//
AKL - DOH - CPH
Old Jul 22, 2019, 9:44 am
Suspended

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by kindagot
return, still bookable. Use QREARLY coupon too.
Is this through QR website? Also, are you seeing it open on ALL dates? The dates I checked it was showing almost 4k USD for a return.
Old Jul 22, 2019, 10:01 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HH Diamond
Booked yesterday evening for mid Jan- £2050 each.

GF did bring up a lot of figures for dates that turned into much higher figures when clicking through to Qatar’s website. I eventually just used Qatar’s own calendar to find the dates that worked.

Topcashback got me about £90 back, no coupon codes were working for me.
Old Jul 22, 2019, 2:03 pm

Programs: BA
Changing the topic slightly, I had been looking at ARN -BNE on QR for the last few days only for prices have now increased significantly. I would appreciate any advice on how to get from Europe to BNE in Jan 2020 for about 2.4k in business on a oneworld carrier. Thank you.
Old Jul 22, 2019, 3:16 pm

Programs: QF; VA; AS
Originally Posted by Alan Nevin
Changing the topic slightly, I had been looking at ARN -BNE on QR for the last few days only for prices have now increased significantly. I would appreciate any advice on how to get from Europe to BNE in Jan 2020 for about 2.4k in business on a oneworld carrier. Thank you.
You are in the wrong forum for fate help requests. Please check forum rule 7
Old Jul 23, 2019, 5:12 am

Fare is dead. 2900 USD now.
Old Jul 23, 2019, 10:11 am

Programs: BA Silver, PR Elite, Avis Preferred Plus, PC Diamond Ambassador
Ex Arn QR J increased morning of July 22

Originally Posted by Sauraigne
Fare is dead. 2900 USD now.
I have been tracking all the usual suspects out of ARN - hoping to book later this week. Al the obvious ones (SIN, BKK, HKG) increased along with this Auckland one overnight Sunday last.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.