Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

*A: LHR - Punta Cana 1360€ biz rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2019, 6:21 am
Original Poster

Operated by Swiss, Edelweiss or United Airlines for the long haul flight. Depending on the date.

Link to my blog where I posted this fare Premium-Flights.com

Good availability until next year. I don't know how long it will be available as I couldn't find it in the rules.

If you book via OTA Momondo 1352€, Google flights 1460€

Rules:

TRAVEL FROM TURNAROUND MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN 6 DAYS AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN OR - TRAVEL FROM TURNAROUND MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN
THE FIRST SUN AFTER ARRIVAL AT TURNAROUND.

TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST COMMENCE NO LATER THAN 12
MONTHS AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN. 1 STOPOVER PERMITTED IN EACH DIRECTION AT GBP 75.00 EACH.
CHILD/INFANT DISCOUNTS APPLY.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 8:32 am

Everyone is slashing prices to PUJ, SDQ, and POP because of all the mysterious deaths down there recently.
I had booked a week down there back in early May and things came up and I had to skip the flights (IB award - non refundable - frown), turns out maybe that was a good thing.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by notiflyr
Everyone is slashing prices to PUJ, SDQ, and POP because of all the mysterious deaths down there recently.
I had booked a week down there back in early May and things came up and I had to skip the flights (IB award - non refundable - frown), turns out maybe that was a good thing.
Uhh, I haven't heard about that yet 🤔
Old Jul 9, 2019, 9:20 am

Tons of coverage in the states
https://www.nj.com/gloucester-county...ed-deaths.html

Just your garden variety mystery deaths going on in PUJ lately. And at some nice resorts as well. Could be something in the local booze.. what is that stuff they love, Mamajuana or something like that?
either way, there are tons of sales to the DR at the moment because of this.
styleflyer likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 9:52 am
Original Poster

Ok thx for the info, here in Europe it's not a big deal for the moment. At least I haven't heard about it...
Or maybe I am watching not enough TV
notiflyr likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.