Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

London to Cape Town from £1297 via the RwandAir scenic route (LGW-BRU-KGL-HRE-CPT)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

London to Cape Town from £1297 via the RwandAir scenic route (LGW-BRU-KGL-HRE-CPT)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2019, 6:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold

Fancy a scenic tour of Africa with RwandAir from London Gatwick to Cape Town to save a few hundred quids via Brussels, Kigali and Harere on a combo of Airbus 330s (lie-flat seats) and Boeing 737 with recliner seats. Fares start at £1,297 and are bookable pretty much till End of Schedule...

Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals

Book Flights Here!

​​
Old Jun 30, 2019, 1:37 pm

[QUOTE=jfkeze;31254509]Fancy a scenic tour of Africa with RwandAir from London Gatwick to Cape Town to save a few hundred quids via Brussels, Kigali and Harere on a combo of Airbus 330s (lie-flat seats) and Boeing 737 with recliner seats. Fares start at £1,297 and are bookable pretty much till End of Schedule...

Source: My site PremiumCabinDeals

Book Flights Here!

I believe nothing can go wrong with that itinerary and the multiple short transit times. Gladly waiting for that trip report of someone more adventurous than I.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by Yemona
I believe nothing can go wrong with that itinerary and the multiple short transit times. Gladly waiting for that trip report of someone more adventurous than I.
Check the Flight Numbers... it's just two Flights that happen to have connections on the same plane... It's not for everyone but for those that are adventurous it can work out...
Old Jun 30, 2019, 2:00 pm
dsf

Programs: Nowt of note.
Originally Posted by Yemona

There's really only one proper transit, at 2h20m. Just two flight numbers as it's a pair of one-stop flights. I'd be surprised if through pax got off at BRU and HRE.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.