Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LX: CDG - TLV in J for ~$560

LX: CDG - TLV in J for ~$560

Old Jun 19, 19, 2:54 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 13
LX: CDG - TLV in J for ~$560

Wide availability by May, 2020.
Max stay: 3 mths
Min stay: 3 days
Stopover allowed for EUR 100 in each direction

Example:
https://www.google.com/flights#flt=/...;sc:b;sd:1;t:f
alextl is offline  
Old Jun 19, 19, 4:49 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Multiple locations
Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Posts: 3,997
Nice also works...


Nice to Tel Aviv from €489








jfkeze is offline  
Old Jun 19, 19, 5:59 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Trenton, NJ (PHL, EWR)
Programs: A3 Gold, BA Bronze
Posts: 1,633
I assume books into P?
FlyIgglesFly is offline  
Old Jun 19, 19, 6:22 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Multiple locations
Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Posts: 3,997
Originally Posted by FlyIgglesFly View Post
I assume books into P?
Yeap but better LX P than LH P ... At least you get 100% in almost every program with LX P
jfkeze is offline  
Old Jun 20, 19, 2:50 pm
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 13
Originally Posted by jfkeze View Post
Yeap but better LX P than LH P ... At least you get 100% in almost every program with LX P
+lie flat on ZRH - TLV
alextl is offline  
Old Jun 20, 19, 5:41 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Multiple locations
Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Posts: 3,997
Originally Posted by alextl View Post


+lie flat on ZRH - TLV
Yeah the other Lufthansa family airlines have a similar sale LH and OS but compared to a LX 777 hehehe
jfkeze is offline  
Old Jun 21, 19, 1:15 am
  #7  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 13
Originally Posted by jfkeze View Post
Yeah the other Lufthansa family airlines have a similar sale LH and OS but compared to a LX 777 hehehe
Yep, absolutely. Sometimes they put a333 for ZRH-TLV, the experience is way better than LH, OS. Only BA, IB, LY and TK have comparable products on Europe - TLV.
alextl is offline  
Old Jun 21, 19, 2:08 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Multiple locations
Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Posts: 3,997
Originally Posted by alextl View Post

Yep, absolutely. Sometimes they put a333 for ZRH-TLV, the experience is way better than LH, OS. Only BA, IB, LY and TK have comparable products on Europe - TLV.
Don't forget that TP is going to operate the LIS-TLV route with their new 321 that have Lie-flat seats...
jfkeze is offline  
Old Jun 21, 19, 4:45 am
  #9  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 13
Originally Posted by jfkeze View Post
Don't forget that TP is going to operate the LIS-TLV route with their new 321 that have Lie-flat seats...
Great. Thanks for this, will make my best to try it 👌
alextl is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: