Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AV/*A: SFO/NYC/LAX/SFO-Colombia $787-1300s in J

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AV/*A: SFO/NYC/LAX/SFO-Colombia $787-1300s in J

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2019, 6:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tboons
Anyone has any luck from Madrid or Munich?

When is the fly period?
Not sure if MAD or MUC would relate to this sale. But I would simply check ITA for month long searches with 7 day return to see if it’s available for you.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 8:11 pm

I saw similar (or better) fares to LIM, as low as $780 (if connecting through UIO on one of the legs). That's all great, but I wish they had a deal to SCL instead.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 8:36 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by tr3k
I saw similar (or better) fares to LIM, as low as $780 (if connecting through UIO on one of the legs). That's all great, but I wish they had a deal to SCL instead.
Those routings via UIO are actually a UIO fare that allows stopovers in LIM or other cities... If I'm not mistaken...
Very common on deep South America routes...
Old Jun 3, 2019, 9:14 pm

Originally Posted by jfkeze
Those routings via UIO are actually a UIO fare that allows stopovers in LIM or other cities... If I'm not mistaken...
Very common on deep South America routes...
That's what I figured. In any case, good fare but does not extend to SCL, unfortunately.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 10:24 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Originally Posted by tr3k
That's what I figured. In any case, good fare but does not extend to SCL, unfortunately.
There's one from Toronto at the moment from AV

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/31159107-post29.html

Good until June 6th. Check if this works for you, the tricky part is instead of booking round trip you need to do 4 multi-city booking, stopping in either SAL and/or BOG, check my post above for further details.

You can do SAL in one direction and BOG the other, whichever routing and timing works the best for you.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by vincewy
There's one from Toronto at the moment from AV

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/31159107-post29.html

Good until June 6th. Check if this works for you, the tricky part is instead of booking round trip you need to do 4 multi-city booking, stopping in either SAL and/or BOG, check my post above for further details.

You can do SAL in one direction and BOG the other, whichever routing and timing works the best for you.
Thank you, great fare! Unfortunately I plan to travel at the end of November, with a return in the first week of December. Seems like it won't work. But will keep monitoring.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 10:03 am
Original Poster

FYI, this same sale is now being served in reverse if anyone perhaps needs ex-Colombia fares, also running 1500-1800 USD to Spain/Italy/Germany

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.