Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BA Prem Econ (WTP): EU-US/South America and Vice Versa From $600-$900s

BA Prem Econ (WTP): EU-US/South America and Vice Versa From $600-$900s

Old May 30, 2019, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by styleflyer
Any special dates this fares are available?
It varies by route actually.
But you can use the Low Price Finder on BA's site to see when the lowest fares are for a particular route.
https://www.britishairways.com/trave...LHR&origin=SFO
(IME this doesnt seem to be 100% accurate)
Old May 30, 2019, 6:38 am

Ok, I only checked for my desired date and it wasn't available for that price, that's why I asked
Old Jun 3, 2019, 6:04 am

Programs: BA Gold , Mucci recipient. Coffee Drinker, Blue Sky Thinker
Picked up Malaga to Los Angeles return in WTP for two pax next May and upgraded the return to club. Added in 11 days car rental and it cost just under 1700 all in plus the 60k avios for the UG. Earning 250 TP and about 25k avios each.

Paid a 300 depoist with the balance due April 2020. Was looking at burning some virgin miles for this trip but by the time I paid to fly AGP to London and the taxes it was a better offer on BA with a cash booking. Thanks for the heads up on this OP..
notiflyr likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 6:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sunshinebob
Picked up Malaga to Los Angeles return in WTP for two pax next May and upgraded the return to club. Added in 11 days car rental and it cost just under 1700 all in plus the 60k avios for the UG. Earning 250 TP and about 25k avios each.

Paid a 300 depoist with the balance due April 2020. Was looking at burning some virgin miles for this trip but by the time I paid to fly AGP to London and the taxes it was a better offer on BA with a cash booking. Thanks for the heads up on this OP..
Nice, well done. that should go a long way to renewal
Old Jun 3, 2019, 9:10 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / TK e+
as usual no ex-Asia fares
Old Jun 3, 2019, 9:26 am
Original Poster

Adding FCO-LAX for €672.46

https://www.britishairways.com/trave...rneyType=RTFLT
onlysuites likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 9:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mfgr
as usual no ex-Asia fares
There are some KUL & ICN departures in the $1200 range, but I didn't post them because they dont really seem like great deals.

KUL-CDG/DUB/MAD/NCE
ICN-BCN/LIS
mfgr likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 11:42 am

Grabbed SFO-LHR-BCN RT for $770 WTP.
notiflyr likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by jeroen100
Most people probably know this but for the few that don't:

BA has a lowest fare calender page under discover/ offer & deals / find our cheapest fares. I believe it is neccesary to go to the country of departure homepage first.

They also have a Best Rate Guarantee : BA BRG
Do you know if there is a way to use this tool for non-London O&D? Playing around with it but can only seem to search X to London or London to X. Interested in US east coast to Africa and Asia in particular.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Surgee
Do you know if there is a way to use this tool for non-London O&D? Playing around with it but can only seem to search X to London or London to X. Interested in US east coast to Africa and Asia in particular.
It works for most all routes, but I do know what you're saying, sometimes I can't get it to tell me about flights from/to LAS/SFO/etc. Not sure if there are selected routes for this tool or if it's just kinda buggy
Surgee likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 7:37 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100, Hyatt Globalist, MGM Gold, Caesars Diamond
Originally Posted by olouie
Grabbed SFO-LHR-BCN RT for $770 WTP.
What does WTP stand for?
Old Jun 3, 2019, 8:23 pm

Programs: Miles&More, Privilege Club
Originally Posted by tobikosan
What does WTP stand for?
World Traveller Plus, which is the name that BA has given to its Premium Economy product.
tobikosan likes this.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 2:58 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by Surgee
Originally Posted by notiflyr
It works for most all routes, but I do know what you're saying, sometimes I can't get it to tell me about flights from/to LAS/SFO/etc. Not sure if there are selected routes for this tool or if it's just kinda buggy
Try the link below which is from BA's Norwegian site in English. I used it to check the BRU-JFK price that's been posted in another thread.

https://www.britishairways.com/trave...tag=c&ban=
Surgee and notiflyr like this.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 8:05 am
Original Poster

A couple more BA WTP Fares:
LAX-DUB $637
LAX-CPH $643

link to my blog on these : https://notiflyr.com/2019/07/08/brit...-lax-for-600s/
Old Jul 8, 2019, 10:48 am

Also nice fares on VS

Wasnt sure if this warrants a separate thread so I thought Id post here.

VIrgin has some nice fares from LHR to North America . They can be found through Google Flights and if you book through KLM link prices are even lower then GF has. The Klm site leaves the class field blank but when you go to booking details is says S.
booking through Air France links shows clearly premium eco but with the higher GF rates.

found the following prices in November:
LHR-BOS 524
LHR-JFK 644
LHR-AUS 704

other north American destinations also available.
You can get new A350 on some dates

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.