Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AM: JFK/LAX/MCO/ORD/SFO to Seoul from $2815 and earn upto 7694 MQDs!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AM: JFK/LAX/MCO/ORD/SFO to Seoul from $2815 and earn upto 7694 MQDs!

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2019, 1:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jfkeze
I have posted dozens of deals with Aeromexico, the main issues is that connections in MEX are like in the US, you need to collect luggage, go through Customs etc.
You do not have to do this if you are coming from South America back to the US. We flew LAX-MEX-EZE last year and had to do this on our way down, but on the way back was much easier. We had to clear customs,but our bags went straight through.
Old May 3, 2019, 3:14 pm

Programs: AA - PLT(2MM); DL - PM(2MM); Hilton - Gold; Marriott Bonvoy- Titanium; Hyatt - Platinum
Originally Posted by uclabruin82
You do not have to do this if you are coming from South America back to the US. We flew LAX-MEX-EZE last year and had to do this on our way down, but on the way back was much easier. We had to clear customs,but our bags went straight through.
I'm not so sure, as per my post(#10) above. We were returning from EZE and had to do the bag recheck "mombo" at MEX. Granted, we were flying on to Canada(YYZ), and not the US, so maybe that's the difference, but I kinda doubt it.
Old May 3, 2019, 3:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
I am not an expert on how Aeromexico treats flights to Canada vs the US, I am just reporting on my experience from travelling LAX-MEX-EZE in December and the return in January of this year.
Old May 3, 2019, 6:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by arkangel
I'm not so sure, as per my post(#10) above. We were returning from EZE and had to do the bag recheck "mombo" at MEX. Granted, we were flying on to Canada(YYZ), and not the US, so maybe that's the difference, but I kinda doubt it.
In last year Mexico has begun allowing bags to transfer ITI. However this is only AM/AM. It still doesn't work AM/AF or KL as of last time I connected.
Old May 20, 2019, 10:59 am

Programs: DL FO 1MM
Originally Posted by Unionruler
JFK-MEX-NRT going at $2,124 now, books into I through Expedia.
Anyone seeing close to this price for any dates, still? I had to wait for the dates I wanted to come into schedule, and I'm no longer seeing this price on the dozen or so dates I tried yet. Anyone else? Wish expedia had better date searching capabilities....
Old May 20, 2019, 1:00 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Without starting a new thread. If anyone has time to look (but dates are scarce), I'm seeing YVR-MEX-PVG for as low as $2483 CAD ($1850 USD), I sampled October 13th-22th. That's the lowest I've seen on AM J across the Pacific so far.

Last edited by vincewy; May 20, 2019 at 5:42 pm
Old Jun 26, 2019, 9:58 am

Originally Posted by MattEvan
Wow, a direct flight from Monterey to ICN exists?!
Seems starting 2 July flights AM90 is no longer going MEX-MTY-ICN. It will simply be MEX-ICN. AM91 will continue to be what it has for awhile now which is ICN-MEX.
Guess they decided don't need the fuel stop, etc anymore. Or perhaps it was shown as needing a stop in MTY (MEX-MTY-ICN) only for Govt Flight approval regulations or something?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.