Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

QR ARN to BKK in J for GBP 1290

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2019, 11:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver

I haven't had a chance to check all available dates, but seems wide open for January 2020. I've been waiting for these flights to come under £1300 return.

In the end I decided to book an open jaw ARN to CNX (Chiang Mai) and back from USM (Ko Samui). Hop from USM to BKK is in Bangkok Airways economy, but all on one ticket. Total fare was a bit more expensive at £1500 each, but pleased with the deal and flight times.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Appears to be a lot of this year - even Easter

Thanks for sharing
Old Mar 28, 2019, 1:23 am

Thanks.
Do these kind of prices to bkk ex ams/arn via qatar come up frequently?
I'm hoping to go in July 2020 so was wondering if I need to wait until this time next year, or these prices might come up almost a year in advance too?
Old Mar 28, 2019, 1:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by Aston100
Thanks.
Do these kind of prices to bkk ex ams/arn via qatar come up frequently?
I'm hoping to go in July 2020 so was wondering if I need to wait until this time next year, or these prices might come up almost a year in advance too?
QR don’t seem to be following a set pricing strategy, so my advice would be to grab a price as soon as it hits your ‘acceptable’ level. It’s easy enough to set up a price alert on Google flights, but you do need to have done your research and be prepared to move quickly to get the best deals.
mikeyfly and tbm13 like this.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 9:16 am

Programs: British Airways
ZAG - BKK 1 265 £ wide open until september
chris63 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.