Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

INV-LHR-YYZ new BA suite 1,239 return

INV-LHR-YYZ new BA suite 1,239 return

Old Mar 18, 19, 3:24 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: PRG
Programs: British Airways
Posts: 210
INV-LHR-YYZ new BA suite 1,239 return

limited dates in November
direct LHR-YYZ is about 150 more

sample
Taymour likes this.
sluneckov is offline  
Old Mar 18, 19, 3:27 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: London
Programs: BAEC Gold
Posts: 90
Cool

Originally Posted by sluneckov View Post
limited dates in November

sample
1210 to YVR! No new suite though if that's yer aim.
richonlybyname is offline  
Old Mar 18, 19, 3:48 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: UK
Programs: BA Gold
Posts: 7,593
mikeyfly is offline  
Old Mar 18, 19, 4:29 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 348
nice deal
torontochinese is offline  
Old Mar 18, 19, 5:17 pm
  #5  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: London
Programs: BA Gold
Posts: 860
These usually also work when routing to other East Coast destinations. Eg. head to NYC and squeeze in some extra TP while saving some cash:

https://www.google.com/flights/?f=0&...8*2.GBP.116228
roy2016 and SavvyTravel like this.
absoluy is offline  
Old Mar 18, 19, 8:38 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 107
Originally Posted by absoluy View Post
These usually also work when routing to other East Coast destinations. Eg. head to NYC and squeeze in some extra TP while saving some cash:

https://www.google.com/flights/?f=0&...8*2.GBP.116228
thx for sharing, great fare for 400 TPs, and possibility of new club suites too!
capt787 is offline  
Old Mar 18, 19, 8:43 pm
  #7  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: London
Programs: BA Gold
Posts: 860
Originally Posted by capt787 View Post


thx for sharing, great fare for 400 TPs, and possibility of new club suites too!
You can do 520 TP pretty easily:


https://www.google.com/flights/?f=0&...0*2.GBP.121270
absoluy is offline  
Old Mar 18, 19, 8:48 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Programs: Alaska
Posts: 1,368
Originally Posted by absoluy View Post
return to LHR instead, cheaper as suggested above, slightly less TP, more convenient though, unless you have to go to INV.

https://www.google.com/flights/?f=0&...8*2.GBP.116368
SavvyTravel likes this.
freed0m is offline  
Old Mar 19, 19, 4:11 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Somewhere between AMS and ANR
Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, United Platinum Premier, AF/KLM Platinum
Posts: 259
Originally Posted by freed0m View Post
return to LHR instead, cheaper as suggested above, slightly less TP, more convenient though, unless you have to go to INV.

https://www.google.com/flights/?f=0&...8*2.GBP.116368
Shows up as 4000. Not really a cheaper option.
Thysk is offline  
Old Mar 19, 19, 4:30 am
  #10  
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Programs: Alaska
Posts: 1,368
try this one.

https://www.google.com/flights/?f=0&...8*2.GBP.116368

you need play around the dates. This one around Christmas, can extend over new year, too.
freed0m is offline  
Old Mar 19, 19, 4:33 am
  #11  
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Miles & More pleb
Posts: 513
Good deal, for once it looks like BA doesn't make you pay extra to fly from not London...
Maestro Ramen is offline  
Old Mar 20, 19, 12:48 am
  #12  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 252
In case anyone is interested, you can get all the way to the West Coast for $1,640ish round trip and can bounce around a bunch if you want to use it as a mileage / tier point run. INV-LHR-YYZ-JFK-SFO-LAX-JFK-LCY is $1,641 on 1/8/20 to 2/11/20 (I just picked some random dates). YYZ-JFK is economy but everything else is business. You get the new Club World Suite and the Baby Bus with this routing. I built the routing on ITA Matrix and then clicked through to the AA Hong Kong site using PowerTools.
SFO_Canuck and VegasGambler like this.
nickohrn is offline  
Old Mar 20, 19, 3:38 am
  #13  
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,552
Originally Posted by sluneckov View Post
limited dates in November
direct LHR-YYZ is about 150 more

sample
This sample books into full J westbound. I eastbound.

Note that J earns 250% EQM and 350% (olus status bonus) RDM on AS. Of you could get J in both directions it would land you about 20k EQM and, as MVPG, about 36K RDM.
nickohrn likes this.
VegasGambler is offline  
Old Mar 20, 19, 4:51 am
  #14  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: London
Programs: BA Gold
Posts: 860
Originally Posted by nickohrn View Post
In case anyone is interested, you can get all the way to the West Coast for $1,640ish round trip and can bounce around a bunch if you want to use it as a mileage / tier point run. INV-LHR-YYZ-JFK-SFO-LAX-JFK-LCY is $1,641 on 1/8/20 to 2/11/20 (I just picked some random dates). YYZ-JFK is economy but everything else is business. You get the new Club World Suite and the Baby Bus with this routing. I built the routing on ITA Matrix and then clicked through to the AA Hong Kong site using PowerTools.
Thanks! What prompted you to use the Hong Kong site?
nickohrn likes this.
absoluy is offline  
Old Mar 20, 19, 4:53 am
  #15  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 252
Originally Posted by absoluy View Post


Thanks! What prompted you to use the Hong Kong site?
Quite honestly, I clicked through to the USA site and it didn't display what I wanted, so I picked one I knew had worked in the past. No great insights here, unfortunately.
nickohrn is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: