Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

HU J: LAX - (CKG/CTU) - PEK rt $2075

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2019, 5:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Disclaimer:

1. This is a semi recurring deal. However it's a good one so I think it's worth posting here

2. I also posted about this in the AS forum, in an existing (not new) thread about HU. I hope this doesn't violate the rule about cross-posting.

Highlights:

TPAC books into I or R
Intra-china books into C (full fare)
1 Stopover is free in each direction.
You can route through a different city in each direction.
Availability is wide open
PERMITTED 19JAN19 THROUGH 05MAY19 OR 26AUG19 THROUGH 08DEC19 ON THE OUTBOUND TRANSPACIFIC SECTOR.

So, you can see 3 different cities if you like some tourism with your mileage running

The fact that intra-china books into C means that you just need to find I or R availability on your TPAC flights, and you can choose any flights you want intra-china, so long as they are not sold out. It also increases mileage earning, of course.

This earns very well on AS. About 19k EQM. RDM varies with status.. over 51k as Gold.

https://flights.app.goo.gl/aKByD

If you add stopovers, GF will misprice it (higher), but it will be priced at $2075 when you click through to HU, assuming that the TPAC segments work for that price.
Pocatello likes this.

Last edited by VegasGambler; Mar 16, 2019 at 5:35 am
Old Mar 16, 2019, 10:53 am

Works with stopover in May Biz C & I

Good AS MR

VegasGambler likes this.
Old Mar 16, 2019, 7:57 pm

Programs: AS 100K
bummer I/R fares don't have a COS bonus

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.