Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Qr, r/t, cgk - lhr, 1987usd, biz

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2019, 5:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, OZ Club Diamond, *A Gold, QFF Gold, BAEC Gold, OW Emerald

I see some sub $2,000USD tickets for Business class with Qatar Airways via Kayak. Plenty of dates in late June and through July (I didn't check other months). I am wondering if this is a good deal? I have never flown QR Business and would like to give it a try at the right price. The DOH - LHR segments are on the A350 with Qsuits.

Link to Kayak>>

Old Mar 13, 2019, 6:07 am

Programs: FLYINGBLUE Gold QRPC Gold OMAN SINDBAD Gold
Yes its a good price, Qatar Airways is a bit expensive nowadays.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 6:14 am

Originally Posted by rybylee
I see some sub $2,000USD tickets for Business class with Qatar Airways via Kayak. Plenty of dates in late June and through July (I didn't check other months). I am wondering if this is a good deal? I have never flown QR Business and would like to give it a try at the right price. The DOH - LHR segments are on the A350 with Qsuits.
This is the usual "sale" price almost year round. When I looked late 2018 for flights in January/February 2019, it was this price and now it seems to be this price for most of summer. Can book through QR directly. You get lots more options that way, including longer layovers and the ability to book a cheap hotel stay in Doha. As well, there seems to be options to choose BA codeshares on QR, which means you will earn Avios at BA rates, while traveling on QR metal. Or choose BA 122/123 (if you're that way inclined). Slightly cheaper to AMS, but I don't know whether that route has QSuites.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by bchang
This is the usual "sale" price almost year round. When I looked late 2018 for flights in January/February 2019, it was this price and now it seems to be this price for most of summer. Can book through QR directly. You get lots more options that way, including longer layovers and the ability to book a cheap hotel stay in Doha. As well, there seems to be options to choose BA codeshares on QR, which means you will earn Avios at BA rates, while traveling on QR metal. Or choose BA 122/123 (if you're that way inclined). Slightly cheaper to AMS, but I don't know whether that route has QSuites.
Haven't seen the $1300 price ex-CGK to MXP etc since it popped up in May 2018. Sigh.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 6:37 am
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: SPG Plat
Originally Posted by bchang
Slightly cheaper to AMS, but I don't know whether that route has QSuites.
Yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.