Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AF La Premiere TUN-HKG (return DEL-TUN Y) U$ 2.200

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF La Premiere TUN-HKG (return DEL-TUN Y) U$ 2.200

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2019, 5:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Gino Troian
I think it was BOS-MAD in AF F for $1800? Not completely sure but it's for sure dead.
yup
Old Mar 19, 2019, 10:29 pm

delete

Last edited by tearex; Mar 20, 2019 at 8:27 am
Old Mar 22, 2019, 6:13 am
Original Poster

Iīm not going to start a new thread with a similar fare construction, but itīs possible to fly AF F a bit cheaper to Dubai. TUN-CDG-DXB on La Premiere and DXB-CDG-TUN (probably throwaway) on economy (curse word ) for U$ 1.811. Itīs about U$ 400 less, but also itīs 5 hours less on the cabin.
Governator and tearex like this.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 6:12 pm
Marriott 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Is this all on the new seat with the 4F config?
Old Mar 22, 2019, 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by helvetic
Is this all on the new seat with the 4F config?
yes
Old Apr 4, 2019, 9:51 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Could anyone provide link for booking? The one in the first post is working but I cant change dates. When I go directly to Priceline I am not able to select different cabins on each segments. Tried kayak but it does not find the right price. Thanks
Old Apr 4, 2019, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Thatīs not that easy.
Go to Matrix, departing from "TUN", advanced controls, outbond routing code "AF+", outbound extension code "f bc=f", destination "HKG".
Choose the dates you want, cabin "cheapest available".
Search and after clicking on the details of the flight, copy the entire screen to "bookwithmatrix.com".
ps9a likes this.
Old May 26, 2019, 6:37 pm

Programs: AC, US, AA, UA, BA, QF, DL...
I'm trying to build something like this to Australia. I can get it to work with J on TUN-CDG and F on CDG-SIN, but for some reason the SIN-MEL/SYD leg is always in J (AF codeshare on QF A380). Can anyone get this to work with F on the final outbound leg?
Old May 27, 2019, 1:24 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, United Platinum Premier, AF/KLM Platinum
Originally Posted by Arcanum
I'm trying to build something like this to Australia. I can get it to work with J on TUN-CDG and F on CDG-SIN, but for some reason the SIN-MEL/SYD leg is always in J (AF codeshare on QF A380). Can anyone get this to work with F on the final outbound leg?
Same question here.

Can you place a screenshot of your TUN-CDG-SIN-SYD/MEL here?
Old May 27, 2019, 9:00 am

Programs: AC, US, AA, UA, BA, QF, DL...

Thysk likes this.
Old May 27, 2019, 11:07 pm

I have managed to find the routing on ITA and did a copy and paste to Book with Matrix no problem. But as soon as I get to Priceline it throws the outbound to Business Class on both Sectors. Any advice or help would be much appreciated. Apologies for ignorance.
Old May 29, 2019, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by Ezflyernhk
I have managed to find the routing on ITA and did a copy and paste to Book with Matrix no problem. But as soon as I get to Priceline it throws the outbound to Business Class on both Sectors. Any advice or help would be much appreciated. Apologies for ignorance.
I tried several ways and some other OTAs as well with multi-city - it either kicks it to J, or can't find the itinerary any more once the return Y segment is added.
Old May 29, 2019, 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by tearex
I tried several ways and some other OTAs as well with multi-city - it either kicks it to J, or can't find the itinerary any more once the return Y segment is added.
agreed would be good to hear from someone who successfully booked
Old May 29, 2019, 10:25 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT 2MM, DL Lifetime GM 2MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, HH Diamond, IHG Amb Diamond
Originally Posted by Ezflyernhk

agreed would be good to hear from someone who successfully booked
If you're talking about the original TUN-HKG, I booked it with no problem on AirFrance.com, I did it with a round-trip F, not a return throw-away Y. Still a great deal (IMHO) for $3700 RT. I did do my searching for available dates using the matrix search as described.

As far as MEL flights, not really surprised they might not work given that a code share is involved.
Old May 30, 2019, 12:03 am

Originally Posted by Governator
If you're talking about the original TUN-HKG, I booked it with no problem on AirFrance.com, I did it with a round-trip F, not a return throw-away Y. Still a great deal (IMHO) for $3700 RT. I did do my searching for available dates using the matrix search as described.

As far as MEL flights, not really surprised they might not work given that a code share is involved.
Thanks. Was referring to original TUN-HKG post for US$2,200 on this thread. Looks like its not bookable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.