Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AF La Premiere TUN-HKG (return DEL-TUN Y) U$ 2.200

AF La Premiere TUN-HKG (return DEL-TUN Y) U$ 2.200

Old Mar 8, 2019, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by caliform
Priceline. There's no way (as far as I can see) to book it w/ Air France. Would've been nice as I get extra miles that way (I have the AFKL Platinum card), but mixed class itineraries are not possible with their online interface unless it's a codeshare glitch. Not sure how OP even browses for these kinds of fares? ITA Matrix?

Ticketed instantly and shows up in my travels in AF.com too.
did you do it from ITA-matrix or directly on priceline?
Old Mar 8, 2019, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by torontochinese
what do I need for the routing code and extension code in order to re-produce this in ITA matrix for both outbound and inbound?
I just told the codes for outbound, and you choose the cities you want. On inbound, I don´t input anything, just the cities. And as mentioned, Cabin as"cheapest available".
Old Mar 8, 2019, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by Carq
I just told the codes for outbound, and you choose the cities you want. On inbound, I don´t input anything, just the cities. And as mentioned, Cabin as"cheapest available".
ok, i made it work, but how do i book this on priceline?
Old Mar 8, 2019, 2:42 pm

Programs: LATAM Black; AA EXP
Originally Posted by torontochinese
ok, i made it work, but how do i book this on priceline?
Add this script as a bookmark and run it once you've reached fare display page on ITA.. will show you additional links on the right..including priceline.

javascript:var scr=document.createElement('script');scr.src='http s://rawgit.com/SteppoFF/ita-matrix-powertools/master/script_minified.js';document.body.appendChild(scr) ;
Thysk likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by SCLflyer
Add this script as a bookmark and run it once you've reached fare display page on ITA.. will show you additional links on the right..including priceline.

javascript:var scr=document.createElement('script');scr.src='http s://rawgit.com/SteppoFF/ita-matrix-powertools/master/script_minified.js';document.body.appendChild(scr) ;
Thanks, figured it out. I used it before and completely forgot about it after a while.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 4:06 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT 2MM, DL Lifetime GM 2MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, HH Diamond, IHG Amb Diamond
Originally Posted by caliform
Priceline. There's no way (as far as I can see) to book it w/ Air France. Would've been nice as I get extra miles that way (I have the AFKL Platinum card), but mixed class itineraries are not possible with their online interface unless it's a codeshare glitch. Not sure how OP even browses for these kinds of fares? ITA Matrix?

Ticketed instantly and shows up in my travels in AF.com too.
Have you flown these types of tickets before? Any problems? When are you traveling (would love to hear results)?
Old Mar 8, 2019, 5:47 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
"This type of ticket"? Like a ticket with a throwaway leg? Totally. Never with a cheap AF P fare, but we'll see how it goes. For positioning (I'm in San Francisco) I'll likely get a one-way flight to the Netherlands with my AF/KL points balance, do some work there, then fly down to Tunis for a few days before doing Hong Kong and then going to Tokyo before going back to SF. Fun October.
Governator and Pocatello like this.
Old Mar 11, 2019, 7:25 pm

Programs: UA MM, CX Diamond, LH Senator, BA Gold, Hyatt Courtesy
Originally Posted by cfischer
not that great of a price IMO ... for starting in TUN.
It is a great deal in AF first if it can be ticketed r/t. If you don't want to start in Tunis, don't! Look up the old ex TIP and ex Ben F class fares which were the best finds of all time! And I rarely started in TIP! You need to be creative
​​
Old Mar 11, 2019, 7:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by CDG 1K
It is a great deal in AF first if it can be ticketed r/t. If you don't want to start in Tunis, don't! Look up the old ex TIP and ex Ben F class fares which were the best finds of all time! And I rarely started in TIP! You need to be creative
​​
All I am saying is that I have flown AF First r/t much cheaper than that ... starting from US and not from TUN. YMMV.
Old Mar 11, 2019, 7:47 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT 2MM, DL Lifetime GM 2MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, HH Diamond, IHG Amb Diamond
All I am saying is that I have flown AF First r/t much cheaper than that ... starting from US and not from TUN. YMMV.
So are you going to evangelize or keep it to yourself?
Old Mar 11, 2019, 8:10 pm
Marriott 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Please do share, I would love to hear how one can fly AF F from cheaper ex-USA.
Old Mar 11, 2019, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by helvetic
Please do share, I would love to hear how one can fly AF F from cheaper ex-USA.
I think it was BOS-MAD in AF F for $1800? Not completely sure but it's for sure dead.
Old Mar 16, 2019, 10:47 am

I went ahead and built a couple trips around this, bought the RT, directly from AirFrance.com. Taking the outbound this fall then back from HKG early next year. Looking forward to both flight experience and CDG lounge time. Give me more excuse to find fun routings to/from HKG.

Thanks to the original poster for finding this!
Old Mar 16, 2019, 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by Governator
I went ahead and built a couple trips around this, bought the RT, directly from AirFrance.com. Taking the outbound this fall then back from HKG early next year. Looking forward to both flight experience and CDG lounge time. Give me more excuse to find fun routings to/from HKG.

Thanks to the original poster for finding this!
nice, i have done AF F twice, loved lounge and 777, best of the world. i also bought a round trip ticket with 8 hours in the lounge, gonna rest, shower, men's facial and eat.
af fp, Governator and orbitmic like this.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 1:03 am

Programs: BA Gold
Hi - sorry new poster (though longtime stalker on the forum...)

Struggling to find it on ITA Matrix with the AF return fare from Delhi in economy - when choosing 'cheapest available' it only throws up business class flights on the return leg from DEL-TUN (and prices at about £2000...). Any ideas?

Just a dates issue and needed more playing around.

Last edited by samadeus; Mar 17, 2019 at 1:55 am Reason: Being a noob

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.