Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Lh (a/j): Cdg-(j)-muc-(j)-fra-(a)-bog-(a)-fra-(j)-muc-(j)-cdg 2800€/US$3121

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lh (a/j): Cdg-(j)-muc-(j)-fra-(a)-bog-(a)-fra-(j)-muc-(j)-cdg 2800€/US$3121

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2019, 3:43 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
Originally Posted by gspurr
Here is an itinerary I was trying to book for January. It is one of several dozen that come up for this fare and I can't get any of them to price out.
I'll take a look shortly. Do you actually want to spend some time in BOG or is this purely for the experience/miles? Is EZE only for extra miles (instead of GRU)? One of the two daily EZE flights is operated by the A320neo with these seats instead of flatbed A330s to GRU.

Old Jun 19, 2019, 7:29 am
formerly OliverS

I'd also be highly interested in seeing this actually priced out. No need to spend time in BOG actually, EZE would the destination in my case. Am acutely aware that there is no travel agency here - a demo that shows that it actually works would already be incredibly useful though.

Last edited by otr271; Jun 19, 2019 at 7:36 am
Old Jun 19, 2019, 7:36 am

Programs: United 1K, AC 50K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum
Originally Posted by Airprox
I'll take a look shortly. Do you actually want to spend some time in BOG or is this purely for the experience/miles? Is EZE only for extra miles (instead of GRU)? One of the two daily EZE flights is operated by the A320neo with these seats instead of flatbed A330s to GRU.

I've been to Bogata and GRU but not to EZE so I am more interested in spending time in EZE. A day in Bogata would be fine. I'm more interested in flying on the flat bed seats from EZE to BOG, but could handle one way on the a320 if that is the only thing that works. I'm looking leave CDG on a Friday or Saturday at any point from the 2nd week of January until mid-February and arrive back in CDG on the next Saturday or Sunday.
Thanks
Old Jun 19, 2019, 10:38 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
Useful info. These definitely used to price out absolutely fine on Lufthansa's own website, don't see why that would have changed. Also, the ticketing deadline is currently 19th JULY (not June).

Also just a reminder for anyone looking at these and just using the examples in the thread and nothing else, you are allowed 2 connections on LH/LX between CDG/FRA/MUC/ZRH, and you can also take LX F on the B77W ZRH-GRU if you prefer instead of LH F. The LX F seat is better than the LH one, but you can still route via FRA to try the FCT etc if you haven't yet.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 11:04 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by Airprox
Useful info. These definitely used to price out absolutely fine on Lufthansa's own website, don't see why that would have changed. Also, the ticketing deadline is currently 19th JULY (not June).

Also just a reminder for anyone looking at these and just using the examples in the thread and nothing else, you are allowed 2 connections on LH/LX between CDG/FRA/MUC/ZRH, and you can also take LX F on the B77W ZRH-GRU if you prefer instead of LH F. The LX F seat is better than the LH one, but you can still route via FRA to try the FCT etc if you haven't yet.
LH prolonged today a ticketing date and a last flying day(now 30JUN20). If comfort means more than miles, then ZRH-GRU with LX F and return EZE-FRA with LH F gives a variety. Can choose LA for ow or r/t from GRU to BOG if OW miles and/or BA TPs(280 r/t) needed.
Old Jul 25, 2019, 7:24 am

This fare is back at €2,600 with multiple French origins - CDG,LYS,NCE,MRS,TLS,BOD. Again J & A booking classes with stopovers in FRA of varying lenghts.

OFFER DURATION: Until August 23, 2019
TRAVEL PERIOD: Unitl June 30, 2020
MIN STAY: 5 days or 1 sat/sun
MAX STAY: 3 months

Availability is good all year round. FRA-BOG on LH A346

You can read about it on my blog: https://travel-dealz.eu/deal/lufthansa-first-class-bogota/ - Source is travel-dealz, like the first time.
Old Jul 25, 2019, 7:48 am

5 days stay? what you gonna do in Bog? it is a dangerous place in my opinion.
Old Jul 25, 2019, 8:36 am

Programs: TK Elite, FB Gold
LOL no it's not. It's a beautiful place and no more dangerous than other places in the US, for example.
Old Jul 25, 2019, 8:45 am

Programs: A3 Gold, AA Platinum, Marriott & Discovery Platinum, IGH Diamond
Can this still be routed trough EZE? I'd be tempted by NCE-ZRH-EZE-BOG-EZE-FRA-CDG, but can't build it on GF

Thanks & regards,

El Puerco Volante
Old Jul 25, 2019, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by torontochinese
5 days stay? what you gonna do in Bog? it is a dangerous place in my opinion.
BOG is a decent and safe place, been there few times. I'm asian and i feel more welcoming in Latin America then some parts of the first world
And i travel "kinda" lot.
Old Jul 25, 2019, 10:44 am

Programs: AS MVPG75k, AA Plat
Originally Posted by El Puerco Volante
Can this still be routed trough EZE? I'd be tempted by NCE-ZRH-EZE-BOG-EZE-FRA-CDG, but can't build it on GF

Thanks & regards,

El Puerco Volante
Cannot build, but routing table in EF allows, and this a legit fare, so call LH to book. ZRH-EZE is WK without F though, if you want LX F route through GRU.
uncleflori likes this.
Old Jul 25, 2019, 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by Unionruler
Cannot build, but routing table in EF allows, and this a legit fare, so call LH to book. ZRH-EZE is WK without F though, if you want LX F route through GRU.
Thanks. I remembered LX was used to fly 77W to EZE, looks like this changed then.

So my routing would be NCE-FRA-EZE-BOG-GRU-ZRH-CDG then. I'll try with a TA

Thanks & regards,

El Puerco Volante
Old Jul 30, 2019, 1:11 am

Thanks. I remembered LX was used to fly 77W to EZE, looks like this changed then.

So my routing would be NCE-FRA-EZE-BOG-GRU-ZRH-CDG then. I'll try with a TA

Thanks & regards,

El Puerco Volante
Update: this itin works @ 3300 EUR. Acceptable, but not great.

Regards,

El Puerco Volante
Old Jul 30, 2019, 1:27 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Update: this itin works @ 3300 EUR. Acceptable, but not great.

Regards,

El Puerco Volante
NCE-ZRH-GRU-BOG-EZE-FRA-NCE for 2788€
Old Jul 30, 2019, 2:53 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Swiss hasn't flown to EZE since about 15 years. And back then LX didn't have any 77Ws and the route was operated as a tag on to GRU for one or two seasons before it was switched to Santiago which was later cancelled as well. A lot of switches around then and it's generally confusing. (Which is btw the reason why the current shedule has the Swiss plane wait in GRU for 12 hours unused.) The planes they operated back then for this route were Md-11s.

Sorry for this little lecture about Swiss route history :P
ubiest likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.