Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Lh (a/j): Cdg-(j)-muc-(j)-fra-(a)-bog-(a)-fra-(j)-muc-(j)-cdg 2800€/US$3121

Lh (a/j): Cdg-(j)-muc-(j)-fra-(a)-bog-(a)-fra-(j)-muc-(j)-cdg 2800€/US$3121

Old Feb 22, 2019, 1:48 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
Ok I managed to ticket throgh PL and it's 220 ticket. Anyone would know how to ticket it on other carrier than those who count for priced based earnings in M&M?
Old Feb 22, 2019, 2:02 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Interesting routings available, only possible to plate on LH/LX...

Code:
22FEB19**22FEB19/LH PARBOG/NSP;AT/TPM 5377/MPM 6452
*** FOR STAR ALLIANCE RTW* SEE FQD XYZXYZ EG:FRAFRA ***
LN FARE BASIS OW EUR RT B PEN DATES/DAYS AP MIN MAX R
07+ARCZ00FR 2275 A + B13MAR O31JAN+14+ + 3M R
ADDON SPECIFIED LH5001 ADDON EFF07FEB19
1 * PAR-LH-FRA/MUC/DUS/CGN/ZRH/GVA/VIE-FRA/MUC/DUS/CGN/
ZRH/GVA/VIE/LON-LH-BOG
2 * PAR-LH-FRA/MUC/DUS/CGN/ZRH/GVA/VIE-FRA/MUC/DUS/CGN/
ZRH/GVA/VIE/LON-LH-CUN/PTY/SJO/MIA/YTO/YMQ-LH/AV/CM/
LA/AC-BOG
3 * PAR-LH-FRA/MUC/DUS/CGN/ZRH/GVA/VIE-FRA/MUC/DUS/CGN/
ZRH/GVA/VIE/LON-LH-BUE/RIO/SAO/PTY-LH/AV/AR/CM/G3/LA/
PZ-BOG
4 * PAR-LH-FRA/MUC/DUS/CGN/ZRH/GVA/VIE-FRA/MUC/DUS/CGN/
ZRH/GVA/VIE/LON-LH-HOU/LON/NYC/YTO/YMQ-LH/UA/AC-BOG
> PAGE 2/ 2
NJSwamplands likes this.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 2:47 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
What's the minimum stay for this fare?
Old Feb 22, 2019, 3:00 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by SFO777

How do you get to book this routing? I tried to make a booking on priceline but I always get the direct flight from FRA to BOG and above option never show up!
Old Feb 22, 2019, 4:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
How do you get to book this routing? I tried to make a booking on priceline but I always get the direct flight from FRA to BOG and above option never show up!
Matrix punchout to Priceline will get this accomplished.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
Use this plus Powertools or bookwithmatrix. Price is higer due to stopover.

Old Feb 22, 2019, 10:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, LH Senator *Gold, AA EXP OWE Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by honzeek_cz
Ok I managed to ticket throgh PL and it's 220 ticket. Anyone would know how to ticket it on other carrier than those who count for priced based earnings in M&M?
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Interesting routings available, only possible to plate on LH/LX...
I'm looking at doing this not for the paltry RDMs but rather the 55,000 EQMs which gets me more than 1/2 way to SEN. I can easily get there with non-220 plated *A flights before the end of the year.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 1:10 pm

I'm looking at doing this not for the paltry RDMs but rather the 55,000 EQMs which gets me more than 1/2 way to SEN. I can easily get there with non-220 plated *A flights before the end of the year.
Interesting thought. I have to count my other *A flights for this year.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 3:26 pm

Programs: * Alliance Gold, oneworld Emerald, Marriott Bonvoy LT TE, HHonors Diamond, WoH Globalist
Do you need a SEN for their LT purposes or just because of the two upgrade vouchers and two years of *A Gold beside UA 1K? If *A Gold is the target then you get it with SK EB just with one roundtrip.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jaenks
Do you need a SEN for their LT purposes or just because of the two upgrade vouchers and two years of *A Gold beside UA 1K? If *A Gold is the target then you get it with SK EB just with one roundtrip.
Am interested primarily for 2 years of *G, LX First Class awards and better LH First Class award avails. The upgrade vouchers are an added bonus. I'd dump 1K. SEN would also give me domestic US lounge access on UA flights.
Is SK EB valid for 2 years?
Old Feb 22, 2019, 4:12 pm

Programs: * Alliance Gold, oneworld Emerald, Marriott Bonvoy LT TE, HHonors Diamond, WoH Globalist
Am interested primarily for 2 years of *G, LX First Class awards and better LH First Class award avails. The upgrade vouchers are an added bonus. I'd dump 1K. SEN would also give me domestic US lounge access on UA flights.
Is SK EB valid for 2 years?
No, SK EB is valid one year but when you do not have account and sign up before the flights, it will be current year plus following. TK Miles&Smiles gives two years and depends the flight path( MUC(FRA)-ZRH-GRU/EZE-FRA-MUC) you could score the 40k needed to achieve it, later it will be just 25k per first year or 37,5k during two years for renewal. LH A 200%, J 150%(1200min.),AV D 150% to Miles&Smiles.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jaenks
No, SK EB is valid one year but when you do not have account and sign up before the flights, it will be current year plus following. TK Miles&Smiles gives two years and depends the flight path( MUC(FRA)-ZRH-GRU/EZE-FRA-MUC) you could score the 40k needed to achieve it, later it will be just 25k per first year or 37,5k during two years for renewal. LH A 200%, J 150%(1200min.),AV D 150% to Miles&Smiles.
Don't I need to fly some TK flights for TK *G?
Old Feb 22, 2019, 4:17 pm

Don't I need to fly some TK flights for TK *G?
No need. Membership starts from the month you sign up, not calendar year. When you achieve their Elite level, a two year period starts from that month.

Last edited by Jaenks; Feb 22, 2019 at 4:25 pm
Old Feb 23, 2019, 2:35 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Am interested primarily for 2 years of *G, LX First Class awards and better LH First Class award avails. The upgrade vouchers are an added bonus.
Also note that you can redeem unlimited companion awards on LH/LX/OS/SN/LO in any class at 50% of your award ticket...
Old Feb 23, 2019, 6:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Also note that you can redeem unlimited companion awards on LH/LX/OS/SN/LO in any class at 50% of your award ticket...
Thanks oliver2002. That pretty much seals the deal for me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.