Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Lh (a/j): Cdg-(j)-muc-(j)-fra-(a)-bog-(a)-fra-(j)-muc-(j)-cdg 2800€/US$3121

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lh (a/j): Cdg-(j)-muc-(j)-fra-(a)-bog-(a)-fra-(j)-muc-(j)-cdg 2800€/US$3121

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2019, 3:57 am

Is it possible to have a stopover in eze if route via eze?

Stopover in eze and frankfurt.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 4:04 am
Suspended

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by tboons
Is it possible to have a stopover in eze if route via eze?

Stopover in eze and frankfurt.
I believe you can stopover in EZE for $100 extra
Old Aug 23, 2019, 2:05 pm

sale period extended to Sep 5

Just a reminder of this fare, deadline was Aug 23, now extended to Sep 05.
achieving *Gold with one trip with either TK or SK (A3 under certain conditions)
other destinations still on sale as well from France (doesn't have to be CDG ;-))
ristasm likes this.
Old Aug 25, 2019, 1:32 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by alp67
Just a reminder of this fare, deadline was Aug 23, now extended to Sep 05.
achieving *Gold with one trip with either TK or SK (A3 under certain conditions)
other destinations still on sale as well from France (doesn't have to be CDG ;-))
ugh, why couldn’t they make it the 7th! I have an AA flight Sept 4, once miles post for that i’ll have the SWU I need to book the JFK-CDG-JFK itin I plan to nest this inside. Guess I’ll have to hope my CDG-JFK posts before midnight Sept 5 👍🏻
Old Aug 31, 2019, 5:13 am
Suspended

I might pull the trigger on this tonight. To be clear CDG-FRA-EZE-BOG-EZE-FRA-CDG with LH J and AV J on the shorter segments and LH F on FRA-EZE-FRA should get me to SK Gold and *G with just this go around. IF I made it to SK Diamond with other *A flights in 2020, with their soft landing policy, would this give me almost 3 years of *G? Rest of 2020, all of 2021, then 2022 as a soft landing to Gold from Diamond? Thx!
Old Aug 31, 2019, 6:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Did GRU-BOG r/t with AV in J last month. Very underwhelming experience, in particular compared to/after arriving with LX in J. The AV seat and IFE were OK on the A332 but the service/meal was very basic for > 5 hour flight.

Last edited by SK AAR; Aug 31, 2019 at 6:54 am
Old Aug 31, 2019, 9:15 am
Suspended

Booking this now. CDG-FRA, 11hr layover, FRA-EZE, 4 nights in EZE, EZE-BOG, 2 nights in BOG, BOG-EZE, Sat night in EZE then EZE-FRA-CDG. ^
Old Aug 31, 2019, 8:16 pm

What are you all using to price this? I can get a plain CDG-BOG to price on GF, but not the connections. Matrix shows double the fare for the same dates, so something's up. Would appreciate some input.

Edit: n/m, I did get it to price with Matrix (had to play with dates quite a bit). But, as all have said, it won't actually book on any OTA (none that I tried anyway).

Last edited by tr3k; Aug 31, 2019 at 9:01 pm
Old Sep 1, 2019, 2:28 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by tr3k
What are you all using to price this? I can get a plain CDG-BOG to price on GF, but not the connections. Matrix shows double the fare for the same dates, so something's up. Would appreciate some input.

Edit: n/m, I did get it to price with Matrix (had to play with dates quite a bit). But, as all have said, it won't actually book on any OTA (none that I tried anyway).
priced on matrix but couldn’t book through matrix. Took screenshots and copied the codes and fed them to my TA. Mine was slightly more since I added the BA stopover but it was $3,083 USD all in.

can I join SK now and add the # or must I not join until just before travel in order to get 2020/2021 of *G?
Old Sep 1, 2019, 4:51 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet
can I join SK now and add the # or must I not join until just before travel in order to get 2020/2021 of *G?
You can join now but would be wise to join just before the trip to add the EB number. Joining now and adding the EB number wouldn't give you anything but takes away status months after qualifying for EBG. Join in the trip month before your first flight to add the number and get longest time for EBG benefits.
Old Sep 1, 2019, 4:55 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Jaenks
You can join now but would be wise to join just before the trip to add the EB number. Joining now and adding the EB number wouldn't give you anything but takes away status months after qualifying for EBG. Join in the trip month before your first flight to add the number and get longest time for EBG benefits.
Got it, thx!
Old Sep 1, 2019, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by tr3k
What are you all using to price this? I can get a plain CDG-BOG to price on GF, but not the connections. Matrix shows double the fare for the same dates, so something's up. Would appreciate some input. Edit: n/m, I did get it to price with Matrix (had to play with dates quite a bit). But, as all have said, it won't actually book on any OTA (none that I tried anyway).
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet
priced on matrix but couldn’t book through matrix. Took screenshots and copied the codes and fed them to my TA. Mine was slightly more since I added the BA stopover but it was $3,083 USD all in. can I join SK now and add the # or must I not join until just before travel in order to get 2020/2021 of *G?
With more complex routings like this via GRU/EZE/MIA I always pre-search myself and feeding my TA with what I found. Most often I double-check on EF beforehand as ITA hasn't been maintained for over two years now. Not everything showing up there as available matches inventory in reality.
If using tools like EF it is important to know that you have to search for "A"-class inventory for married segments, like CDG-XXX(MUC/FRA/ZRH)-YYY(GRU/EZE/MIA) instead of just searching for FRA/ZRH-YYY. More often than not you find one or more "A" inventory on the latter search while no availability at all on the former, which makes your desired routing not bookable.

Last edited by alp67; Sep 1, 2019 at 9:07 am
Old Sep 1, 2019, 11:40 am
Suspended

After you find the dates and flights on Matrix, appears to be bookable on kayak through "gotogate" I just did a dummy booking on the same dates I booked my trip for by putting in CDG-EZE First, EZE-BOG Biz, BOG-EZE Biz, EZE-CDG First with the days and it spit out the same flights for $3,154 USD (vs. $3,083 through TA). Just in case you want to do it yourselves.
Old Sep 3, 2019, 1:53 pm

anyone can ensure, fare is refundable?
which route will give maximum of mileage on TK?
Old Sep 4, 2019, 1:29 am

Originally Posted by raporot
anyone can ensure, fare is refundable?
which route will give maximum of mileage on TK?
Cancellation fee is 410 EUR

Routing CDG-ZRH-FRA-EZE-BOG should yield approx 1200+1200+14278+4360 miles one way, so return would be enough for TK Elite.
raporot likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.