Tk: Yyz-fco 1,799 usd

Reply

Old Jan 31, 19, 9:04 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Montreal
Posts: 370
Tk: Yyz-fco 1,799 usd

Seems like a decent price for transatlantic J. Wide availability and you can add a stopover for as long as you want in IST for about $20 more. Books as J class. Can be a good option for qualifying/requalifying as this would earn up to 19,000 miles with TK FF.
Schweden is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 19, 9:10 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Edmonton, Ab
Programs: SPG/Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Amex FHR, Alaska Airlines MVP Gold, Hawaiian Pulanami Platinum
Posts: 31
Originally Posted by Schweden View Post
Seems like a decent price for transatlantic J. Wide availability and you can add a stopover for as long as you want in IST for about $20 more. Books as J class. Can be a good option for qualifying/requalifying as this would earn up to 19,000 miles with TK FF.

this may be a silly noob question but how do you figure out what class a fare books into when searching?

Thanks
tessy143 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 19, 9:20 am
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Montreal
Posts: 370
Originally Posted by tessy143 View Post



this may be a silly noob question but how do you figure out what class a fare books into when searching?

Thanks
The TK website shows the booking class in the itinerary details after Google Flights redirects you. In any case, J is the lower earning fare bucket for business class. You can use Where to Credit to see the earnings rates on different FFs.
Schweden is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 19, 2:19 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: YVR, YYC
Posts: 97
Why USD price for an itinerary with no US cities in it?
cwwmbm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 19, 4:36 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: DTW
Programs: TK E+, DL, WY, Radisson R
Posts: 1,798
I am also seeing YYZ-BCN for a little more at $1900

https://www.kayak.com/flights/YYZ-BC...t=bestflight_a
vincewy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 19, 6:01 pm
  #6  
2019 FlyerTalk Awards
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: YEG
Programs: UA 1K, AC
Posts: 465
great fares from YYZ, just gotta be aware the TK cabins are always kept so insanely hot with no air vents, which is super uncomfotable for us canadians
Pocatello, RCyyz, mellon and 1 others like this.
whitethunder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 19, 10:48 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: ord
Programs: UA 1k SPG Platinum
Posts: 279
I think this deal has gone I cant find flights for $1800us anymore. prices out in July Aug for $2350us
mellon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 19, 11:36 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: YYZ
Programs: UA1K, Marriott/SPG Platinum
Posts: 669
Originally Posted by mellon View Post
I think this deal has gone I cant find flights for $1800us anymore. prices out in July Aug for $2350us
The fare is still there
gokeeper is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread