Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Oneworld: RTM - HNL rt in business inc BabyBus - £1500

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Oneworld: RTM - HNL rt in business inc BabyBus - £1500

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2019, 12:33 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
Are stopovers in the US possible?

I assume no :/
Old Jan 22, 2019, 6:47 pm

Programs: *G / OW sapphire
... a 3hr 40m transfer from London City to London Gatwick is tight. you would only need a delay somewhere on the first leg or on any train system through London for you to get there with a few minutes to spare only...
Old Jan 23, 2019, 1:41 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by Motu28
Thanks OP!

AMS-MAD-LAX-HNL and HNL-DFW-AMS ticketed via Expedia (2x). 1722Eur per ticket.
Where are you going to credit the miles for this trip?
Old Jan 23, 2019, 2:25 am

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
Where are you going to credit the miles for this trip?
I'll credit to BA.

4 out of 5 flights are in I class and Iberia coded.
WhereToCredit tells me that BA will credit 150%. I should also hit BA silver before this flight, so I guess BA makes a lot of sense on this one for me.

Unless someone can advise otherwise?
Old Jan 23, 2019, 2:34 am

Programs: EC Silver FC Silver
Originally Posted by Lisa L
... a 3hr 40m transfer from London City to London Gatwick is tight. you would only need a delay somewhere on the first leg or on any train system through London for you to get there with a few minutes to spare only...
Sure BA would look after you as all on the same ticket - especially if the first leg is delayed (seems to happen less on the early morning AMS flights, excluding inclement weather - i.e. Fog). At that time of morning I'd be encouraged to get a car transfer rather than place my faith in Southern Rail.
Lisa L likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 2:56 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Cant find baby bus in LCY-JFK direction? Anybody successful?
Old Jan 23, 2019, 3:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by 747jetter
Cant find baby bus in LCY-JFK direction? Anybody successful?
Usually on a summer sabbatical from mid July to end of August - which dates are you looking at ?
Old Jan 23, 2019, 3:58 am

Does not matter, anything in AUG however still not sure how much time I want to spend in HNL. thanks for months I will try to help myself now!
Old Jan 23, 2019, 4:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Works for OGG etc too
Old Jan 24, 2019, 9:39 am

Programs: BAEC Silver (but only temporarily) AVIS Presidents Club, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by Motu28
Thanks OP!

AMS-MAD-LAX-HNL and HNL-DFW-AMS ticketed via Expedia (2x). 1722Eur per ticket.
OSL-LHR-BOS-LAX-HNL-LAX-JFK-LHR-HEL-OSL 1000TP's £1496. Havent tried to book it anywhere but the dates are perfect for me.
https://www.google.co.uk/flights/#fl...;sd:1;t:f;tt:m
Old Jan 27, 2019, 1:33 am

Programs: BAEC back to silver, Flying Blue Silver
RTM and AMS fares seem unavailable under 2K euros
Old Jan 27, 2019, 2:53 am

[QUOTE=Mountlodge;30695191]OSL-LHR-BOS-LAX-HNL-LAX-JFK-LHR-HEL-OSL 1000TP's £1496. Havent tried to book it anywhere but the dates are perfect for me.

———————

Tha BOS-LAX-HNL legs are almost 12 hrs of recliner 💺!! I did the Cai-hnl a few years back and the lax-hnl recliner was totally awful. Might be a luxury problem but with this intinery you got 2 legs IN EACH DIRECTION 😱😁.

Good luck hunting tp-runs
Old Jan 27, 2019, 4:23 am

Programs: BAEC Silver (but only temporarily) AVIS Presidents Club, Starbucks Gold
[QUOTE=thomas_peterson;30705587]
Originally Posted by Mountlodge
OSL-LHR-BOS-LAX-HNL-LAX-JFK-LHR-HEL-OSL 1000TP's £1496. Havent tried to book it anywhere but the dates are perfect for me.

———————

Tha BOS-LAX-HNL legs are almost 12 hrs of recliner 💺!! I did the Cai-hnl a few years back and the lax-hnl recliner was totally awful. Might be a luxury problem but with this intinery you got 2 legs IN EACH DIRECTION 😱😁.

Good luck hunting tp-runs
"Might be a luxury problem but with this intinery you got 2 legs IN EACH DIRECTION"
Some might refer to this as a 'first world problem'. The LAX-JFK sector is Lie-Flat so 3 sectors. I've done LAX-HNL before and it's ok considering I'm not a big sleeper even when Lie-flat is available. Also, never having done a Transcon before despite the lie-flat LAX-JFK chances are with it being a daytime flight I'll be busy snapping piccies of the Rockies and getting a left hand seat get to see some of the Great Lakes (if my geography is correct) on this sector. Then again there's is a chance I may just not be able to keep my eyes open!!
ML
Old Jan 27, 2019, 5:20 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Can anyone help with some date availability for this since tried with matrix and google flights and I can’t get anything less than 2000?
Has this been pulled?
Old Jan 27, 2019, 5:36 am

I think BOS-LAX is on some flights A321T - AA announced it a while ago. I might be wrong tho because something also tells me it is BOS-SFO. Worth checking out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.