Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

CMB - CDG/FRA/IST/MXP return in J class and many more euro cities under 1200 USD.

CMB - CDG/FRA/IST/MXP return in J class and many more euro cities under 1200 USD.

Old Jan 7, 2019, 3:59 am
Original Poster

Many dates and many more cities available and mostly kuwait and saudi airlines which have average reviews with at lesst one or more stop overs.
Maayan likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2019, 4:23 am

This time around, it seems like CMB-JNB RT could be mildly interesting at USD 986. But the long return layover will still trigger the Saudi visa requirement.

It's possible to do one way CMB-JNB for USD 628, which would be an easier deal!

Last edited by MaxVO; Jan 7, 2019 at 4:32 am
Old Jan 7, 2019, 4:28 am

Originally Posted by VB01
Many dates and many more cities available and mostly kuwait and saudi airlines which have average reviews with at lesst one or more stop overs.
Under USD1200? Actually way under that, even almost half that, according to a quick glance at Google Flights.
Old Jan 7, 2019, 7:52 pm

Programs: AF Platinum, UA Platinum Million Miler Lifetime Gold, QR Platinum, HH Lifetime Diamond, IHG Diamond
So do we have to guess the airlines now?

Originally Posted by VB01
cheung.chunyuenc likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2019, 8:13 pm

Programs: BA, JAL
Originally Posted by RabbitohRob
So do we have to guess the airlines now?
Suppose it might be better not to know in this instance
paffendorf and rkaradi like this.
Old Jan 7, 2019, 8:18 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP 75K
Cdg to dxb J oman air 13XX

I think CDG to DXB on oman air premium airline is wayyy cheaper . Not sure about accumulating miles
Old Jan 7, 2019, 9:31 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
I was looking at this fare few days ago, and maybe for us based in Europe, skyteam has better option, with free stopovers and free changes. DL ZSFLK CMB to NYC. For 700 more, you get free RT to US

Old Jan 7, 2019, 10:45 pm

Programs: Delta DM | Hyatt Globalist
KL has some attractive fares for CMB-AMS(stopover)-SFO at around 242,000 LKR (~1330USD) in J. I'm seeing this across multiple dates and other cities (e.g. LAX). Booked to supplement the return portion of the CX fare and now have to find flights to bridge HAN to CMB.
Old Jan 8, 2019, 12:18 am

Originally Posted by JAeX
KL has some attractive fares for CMB-AMS(stopover)-SFO at around 242,000 LKR (~1330USD) in J. I'm seeing this across multiple dates and other cities (e.g. LAX). Booked to supplement the return portion of the CX fare and now have to find flights to bridge HAN to CMB.
What dates please? I booked DL fare as it had free changes as opposite to KL. On some dates, I have seen it close to 1500 USD, but never in 1330 level. Thanks.
Old Jan 8, 2019, 12:45 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / TK e+
with UL were a bit more competitive to Europe from CMB
im ex-CGK and its amazing value to CMB in J normally
Old Jan 8, 2019, 2:34 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Emirates Skywards Silver
Originally Posted by JAeX

JAex
Can't seem to get these fares either? So where have you seen this? Please provide link.

Thanks
Old Jan 8, 2019, 3:06 am

Programs: Alaska
https://www.klm.com/travel/in_en/app...berOfInfants=0
Old Jan 8, 2019, 6:09 am

Oh ok, but that is one way
Old Jan 8, 2019, 7:04 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Dos QR have any specials out of CMB to Europe at the same price level?
Old Jan 8, 2019, 8:29 am

Programs: Delta DM | Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by honzeek_cz
What dates please? I booked DL fare as it had free changes as opposite to KL. On some dates, I have seen it close to 1500 USD, but never in 1330 level. Thanks.
Originally Posted by lall
Can't seem to get these fares either? So where have you seen this? Please provide link.

Thanks
https://www.klm.com/travel/in_en/app...berOfInfants=0

This is a OW since my intention was booking a flight home from the return leg of a RT out of HAN

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.