Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

ARN-NYC-ARN OneWorld ~2k Roundtrip in J

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2018, 6:15 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Many

Seems to be open on multiple dates going via LHR or HEL, AY ticket stock. Slightly more ($2,100) for BA ticket stock. I don't know if this is a normal price, seemed like a good deal. Was initially looking at that ARN-MIA fare from another thread.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 8:00 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet
Seems to be open on multiple dates going via LHR or HEL, AY ticket stock. Slightly more ($2,100) for BA ticket stock. I don't know if this is a normal price, seemed like a good deal. Was initially looking at that ARN-MIA fare from another thread.
I don't like saying this when people post Premium Fares, because I appreciate the effort, but this wouldn't be considered a very good deal from ARN or Western Europe as a whole. Think something in the $1700 range would be where we'd start having that discussion to get back to NYC.
thebigben and kilo like this.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 1:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
I would never pay > USD 2k for an ex ARN biz ticket to NYC....Not a deal at all, sorry.
ashkale likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 4:29 am

Originally Posted by steveholt
I don't like saying this when people post Premium Fares, because I appreciate the effort, but this wouldn't be considered a very good deal from ARN or Western Europe as a whole. Think something in the $1700 range would be where we'd start having that discussion to get back to NYC.
I understand your sentiment, but at the very least it is helpful to let others (and even the OP) know that much better deals might exist. The key is to be polite (as you were).
Old Nov 2, 2018, 5:57 am

Programs: BA Gold / OW Emerald
EU to East Coast fares are routinely available for ~$1700, on and off... I would consider a good deal to be below that.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 11:53 am

A good deal to some might be a bad deal to others, It all depends on your perspective and maybe place of origin and even carrier preference. For us Aussies 2K USD for a round trip TA in J is a pretty good deal considering it costs about that much to do a TC across AU in J.
Thanks OP for sharing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.