Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

*A LX/SK, ZRH-NRT, Business, 2065CHF over New Year

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2018, 3:54 am
Original Poster

Just found this directly on SK website to spend New Year somewhere else, I don't think I've seen it as an option on GFS. Only marginally more expensive than Economy fares to most farawaylands during this period.

Books into Z:
https://www.wheretocredit.com/sas-sc...ian-airlines/z

Connections seem short and convenient, A340 from CPH to NRT which I think is all aisle access:
https://seatguru.com/airlines/SAS_Ai...irbus_A340.php
I didn't book it because my plans have changed, but seems like not a bad deal.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 8:20 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Thanks for posting this! Fares to Asia Ex ZRH vie CPH in J seem pretty good rn, I was able to find ZRH-HKG for 2500.- as well.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 10:58 am

Xmas lights in Tokyo are amazing. It's rare to see deals to Tokyo. Thanks for the info.

By the way, does anyone know of direct flights from Europe to Tokyo that lands in Haneda?
Old Oct 25, 2018, 11:06 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Barkinpark
By the way, does anyone know of direct flights from Europe to Tokyo that lands in Haneda?
Of the *A airlines LH and NH (except ex-DUS and ex-BRU) fly to HND but LX, SK, LO (and OS when operating) fly to NRT.
Barkinpark likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.