Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LHR to IPC LATAM BZ Class 2500 usd

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2018, 5:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP UA Gold QR Platinum Hilton Gold FB Sinbad

Have made use of multiple airfares on QR lurking here for years from CMN CMB and CAI. (alas, none available these days, QR does not serve CAI..)
Have seen attractive fares to IPC from Mexico City ( I used that for my last two visits to IPC). While looking for a Bz Class flight to Miami from Bru , came across a BZ fare on LaTam LHR MAD SCL IPC SCL and you could go back or in my case I wanted to break the journey in GRU and then back to LHR. All travels within the month of February 2019.
Through AMEX travel I was able to get LHR MAD on IB and then MAD TO SCL LA A340 on to IPC 787 (attend the Tapati festival) back to SCL 787 and then a mixture of BZ and PE to GRU via LIM. I was willing to shell out an extra 80 dollars to fly A350 rather than the angle flat 777 to LHR from GRU.
I will credit the miles to QR as I need to maintain my Platinum Status (gets me into Flagship lounges in the USA). The fare is slightly higher than the previously publshed FCO, AMS -IPC fares because of the 200 odd dollars London Tax.
This is my first post. I did check various travel blogs and there was no mention of it, perhaps not the greatest MR but if you have to be in IPC (medical mission) and GRU (Native Indians) with a break long enough to do GRU-HAV-GRU.. ah well

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.