Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

EgyptAir FRA-CAN-FRAin Z under 1400EUR

EgyptAir FRA-CAN-FRAin Z under 1400EUR

Old Oct 13, 2018, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by PAX_fips
Last time I checked, MS wont yield ExecBonus on status miles. Just saying..
What is "execbonus"?

MS J is worth 200% in Eurobonus program.
Old Oct 13, 2018, 1:50 pm

Programs: LH M+M
Originally Posted by br2k
What is "execbonus"?
Miles+More "Executive Bonus" (+25%) for FTL/SEN/HON
Old Oct 13, 2018, 7:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by PAX_fips
Last time I checked, MS wont yield ExecBonus on status miles. Just saying..
Not much point checking The Miles & More Executive Bonus has only ever credited to LH Group carriers and some other core alliance members.

Apart from Lufthansa that means Adria, Air Dolomiti, Austrian, Brussels, Croatia, Euro/Germanwings, LOT, Luxair, SWISS as well as Air Canada and United.

That means Egyptair, Singapore, TAP, Thai, Turkish etc etc (there are lots of them!) are out of the scope of that little perk.
Old Oct 14, 2018, 12:06 am

Programs: LAN COMODORO
I have flow with MS 4 round trips so far, 2 out of London and 2 out of Rome. All of this flys has been to CAN 😅... I like better to fly out of London since you can choose the 777 300 that haves some angle flat beds that for me are more than OK.

​​​​​​The airport experience is not good at all, the securitt checks are endless, the lounges are not that good about a 3 out of 10 (if you think Cairo lounge sucks, please visit ALG), if you have a long stopover you get free hotel but again security and to get your pasaports back will take like 2 hours.

On board the staff is great, meals are very good, they will give you tons of food, the IFE is not that good 4 out 10..... And about the smoke, 4 round trips are a total of 16 flys, out of those 16, only 1 time i smell people smoking.

The fare is not that great about 5 weeks ago i found a LHR CAN for around 1295 USD (got that fare after no looking at all that is why i didnt post it). Rates now are higher but keep looking, i have never pay more than 1300 usd for the ticket (2 years ago i got LHR CAN for around 1090 travel date around last week of feb and then around 950 out of Rome flying by the second week of May)

​​
Old Oct 15, 2018, 9:32 am

Programs: M&M Senator, BAEC GGL, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by IAN-UK

That means Egyptair, Singapore, TAP, Thai, Turkish etc etc (there are lots of them!) are out of the scope of that little perk.
Which is not completly true any more after March 12. If ticketed on LH Group Ticket stock you do get the exec bonus on award miles. But in this case it will not work.
Old Oct 15, 2018, 6:12 pm

BTW for purposes of "mileage running" MS has a fare of $760 BOM-JFK. Unfortunately does not work for roundtrips or originating at JFK (at least double that).
Should earn about 16K miles in any program where MS J is worth 200%.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.