Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

2 PAX - LX OJ: VCE-J-ZRH-A-BKK, SIN-P-ZRH-P-VCE - 1535€ pP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2 PAX - LX OJ: VCE-J-ZRH-A-BKK, SIN-P-ZRH-P-VCE - 1535€ pP

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2018, 4:19 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by Peninsula
This prices from MXP as well. Has to be 2 pax.
J / F / F / J is 2.186 € pp
J / F / J / J is 1.537 € pp
Anybdoy has any link? I can't seem to find anything anymore on swiss.com. Tried most of the above examples.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 5:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory
Is it true that you can skip the first leg if you let the airline know in advance? I've heard that's possible under Italian law...
Interesting. Do you have a link to Italian law referenced?
Old Oct 11, 2018, 6:49 am

There was indeed a court case a few years back where basically Alitalia was found guilty of cancelling the return flight of a 'no-show passenger' who had made alternative travel arrangements for the first leg (if memory serves right, he had travelled by train to Milan from somewhere in the south of Italy, he then turned up at Linate during the evening of the very same day and only then he found out that, obviously, his return flight had automatically been cancelled by the carrier). How this may be applied in other specific circumstances/airlines je ne sais pas as I'm not really an expert when it comes to Italian law (and thank God for that as I would surely be suffering from chronic headache by now) and indeed law generally speaking.

G
Old Oct 11, 2018, 7:58 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Hi,

Took too long to decide, so in the end the preferred italy-BKK; SIN-Italy thing seems gone for the date I wanted. Luckily managed to find another option, Italy-HKG (P); BKK-Italy (A). Slightly more expensive since fares to HKG were higher, but got them for end Aug.

I have an overnight stopover in ZRH back from BKK - I guess I will be able to access the Swiss First class lounge after arrival?

Cheers!
Old Oct 11, 2018, 7:59 am

Programs: A3 Gold, AA Platinum, Marriott & Discovery Platinum, IGH Diamond
Looks gone. Glad I bought a couple yesterday and thanks to OP for posting this excellent deal
Old Oct 11, 2018, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, LH*G, BA*G, BDP in my heart forever
Originally Posted by nldogbert
Hi,

Took too long to decide, so in the end the preferred italy-BKK; SIN-Italy thing seems gone for the date I wanted. Luckily managed to find another option, Italy-HKG (P); BKK-Italy (A). Slightly more expensive since fares to HKG were higher, but got them for end Aug.

I have an overnight stopover in ZRH back from BKK - I guess I will be able to access the Swiss First class lounge after arrival?

Cheers!
Think so, but the lounge is not open 24/7 - it closes at 22.30.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 10:40 am

Programs: A3 Gold, AA Platinum, Marriott & Discovery Platinum, IGH Diamond
Originally Posted by nldogbert
Hi,

Cheers!
You can access it on the day of arrival.No access next day.
So if this is important - pray that LX181 isn't delayed

Regards,

​​​​​​​El Puerco Volante

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.