Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

TK: YYZ-CGK rt in J for US$2,649

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TK: YYZ-CGK rt in J for US$2,649

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2019, 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by vincewy
Now even lower, YUL-BKK, $2600 CAD ($1980 USD), perfect to position to (and/or wrap) recent CX Vietnam - NA deals, length of stay can go up to 12 months.

Also available out of YYZ for $2969 CAD ($2240 USD).

Sales ends Jan 29th, may be extended.
Hi Vincewy. I can't find those fares RT on TK...only on the outbound leg. Mind sharing some example itineraries? Thanks!
Old Jan 11, 2019, 2:31 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Originally Posted by NewbieFlyGuy
Hi Vincewy. I can't find those fares RT on TK...only on the outbound leg. Mind sharing some example itineraries? Thanks!
1. Go to thy.com

2. Type YUL-BKK, I sampled the dates of May 12 - May 25

The key is, TK leaves out of YUL Tue, Fri, and Sun, so the return trip you need to enter Sat, Mon, and Thur from BKK. Many Fri departures are sold out of this price but others can be found easily. Mark "My dates are flexible" to see the lowest fare calendar.

I'm seeing $1824 USD after tax using kayak.com and ticket through vayama.com (general caveats apply)

p.s. I'm seeing it on kayak.com now

https://www.kayak.com/flights/YUL-BK...t=bestflight_a

Last edited by vincewy; Jan 11, 2019 at 3:06 pm
Old Jan 11, 2019, 2:39 pm

Found it. THANK YOU!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.