Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LA: GIG/GRU-FRA o/w in J from 550€

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LA: GIG/GRU-FRA o/w in J from 550€

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2018, 11:05 am

Programs: EY plat, TK plat, UA 1K, AF plat, AS MVP75K
i was able to price it and proceed with the payment however after the payment i got some error message on delta website but as i can see Delta charged my cc...is there any way to get PNR? I tried finding my booking by cc on Delta website but had no luck with that.
Old Sep 22, 2018, 11:49 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by ristasm
i was able to price it and proceed with the payment however after the payment i got some error message on delta website but as i can see Delta charged my cc...is there any way to get PNR? I tried finding my booking by cc on Delta website but had no luck with that.
Had the same problem with Delta a few times, it always ticketed although showing the error - did you already add FF number? Then it should show in your account. Otherwise, you might get an email or need to call them.
Old Sep 22, 2018, 12:00 pm

Programs: EY plat, TK plat, UA 1K, AF plat, AS MVP75K
Originally Posted by danfl44
Had the same problem with Delta a few times, it always ticketed although showing the error - did you already add FF number? Then it should show in your account. Otherwise, you might get an email or need to call them.
i didn't because there is no ST operated flight in the itinerary
Old Sep 23, 2018, 2:59 am

Programs: A3 *G
Is it possible to buy tickets fo more than one person on single reservation? I can price it on Delta and AA US using PowerTools but no mather how many people I choose on Matrix I land with just one on DL and AA.
Old Sep 23, 2018, 3:27 am

Programs: BA[G], SQ[G], TK[G], DL[PM], EY[G], AF[S], IC[Amb], HH[G]
Originally Posted by tasma
Is it possible to buy tickets fo more than one person on single reservation? I can price it on Delta and AA US using PowerTools but no mather how many people I choose on Matrix I land with just one on DL and AA.
Hei there,
It should be enough to adjust the powertool settings accordingly. If you set it for 2 ppl, it should directly replicate the booking for 2 ppl.
hope this helps
tasma likes this.
Old Sep 23, 2018, 4:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/LTP, BA GGL/CCR/GfL, HH D/LTD, SPG/MR Plat/LTP
Aaah, this is a fare I would have loved to use, via JNB, but maybe staying in CPT
Such a pity I can't fit this into my agenda before end of November.

Thanks to OP for sharing!
Old Sep 23, 2018, 5:26 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, TK Elite+
How do I book with a stopover in JNB using Powertool? When I try to run power tool from the FT page it says there's an error?
Old Sep 23, 2018, 6:12 am

Programs: Silver BAEC, Diamond Hilton Honors, Gold SPG
Has the deal gone? I can't seem to find it at all in ITA. Looking for 29 October from Rio, preferably routing via LHR
Old Sep 23, 2018, 6:35 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by moonman85
Has the deal gone? I can't seem to find it at all in ITA. Looking for 29 October from Rio, preferably routing via LHR
Might be gone... can't seem to see the fare even on the simple Brazil to Germany...
Old Sep 23, 2018, 10:52 am

Gone ! Obvious error fare
Old Sep 23, 2018, 3:42 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by ElJudioErrante
Gone ! Obvious error fare
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
Old Sep 23, 2018, 3:43 pm

Programs: BA, JAL
Probably one of those punks from SF. Sounds like something a stupid blog would say.
Old Sep 23, 2018, 4:42 pm
Suspended

Programs: Many
Please bump if this becomes available into 2019 ever. Thx!
tropikey likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 4:47 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, BAEC Bronze, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
I this still live? I just installed power tools and maybe I can't work it correctly (most likely) because I am using multi city and building the itinerary for a multitude of dates and everything comes out over $5000.00? However when I make up a crazy itinerary (mIA- SCL-GRU-JNB -GRU - MIA) and try to book it on Priceline it says the total for the ticket is $0.00?
Old Sep 24, 2018, 9:14 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Where can you download power tools ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.