Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

All Alliances: SAN-PEK/XIY $2000

All Alliances: SAN-PEK/XIY $2000

Reply

Old Sep 15, 18, 11:57 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: IAH ↔ PAR
Posts: 588
All Alliances: SAN-PEK/XIY $2000

United fare books in P, Delta into Z, Amerian and Japan into I and is a 7600 MPM fare

Sample:


​​​​​​​

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Sear...ss&mode=search
IAkH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 18, 12:56 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Programs: Delta Skymiles
Posts: 50
This is going to be a super n00b question (and go ahead and berate me for not reading the rules), how do you get the miles to show up on the right side?
mchangmd likes this.
Fes426 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 18, 1:39 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Programs: LAN COMODORO
Posts: 461
Can anyone pull up the dates for the fare on OW. i am looking for next year departure arround 2/22 and back 3/3

Thanks
PABLOCO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 18, 1:48 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: From LHR to SFO to LAS
Programs: None
Posts: 1,749
FYI, for those looking to depart from LAS, same prices are available via google flights.
SgtRyan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 18, 1:52 pm
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: IAH ↔ PAR
Posts: 588
Originally Posted by Fes426 View Post
This is going to be a super n00b question (and go ahead and berate me for not reading the rules), how do you get the miles to show up on the right side?
It's this Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...gfoabbiakfkkfk

(Disclaimer: I made it)
IAkH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 18, 2:01 pm
  #6  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SFO
Programs: UA 1K 1MM; DL Plat; Marriott Plat Premier; Hilton Diamond (Aspire); Hyatt Refugeeist
Posts: 35,378
Nice. UA SFO-PEK is on the 77W with Polaris seats. DL LAX-PVG is the 350 with D1 suites. The JL NRT-SAN is to be avoided. Angle flat.
Kacee is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 18, 2:15 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by Fes426 View Post
This is going to be a super n00b question (and go ahead and berate me for not reading the rules), how do you get the miles to show up on the right side?
There is a Google Chrome plugin for Where to Credit that will show those for you.
nickohrn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 18, 3:44 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Programs: Delta Skymiles
Posts: 50
Originally Posted by IAkH View Post
It's this Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...gfoabbiakfkkfk

(Disclaimer: I made it)
Thatís awesome! Thank you
E55 likes this.
Fes426 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 18, 3:16 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: So Cal
Programs: UA scum/0.688MM, WN ALP/CP, Hyatt Diamond, MR/SPG Gold,Hertz PC, National EE, Carlson Silver
Posts: 5,001
Departures from PSP on *A also available

Also seeing this directly from LAX without having to add in a small feeder (like from PSP) on CA CZ, HU, and MF. One stop in an appropriate hub

Edit:
2 stops on MF on certain days can push this slightly below 2k as well
jasonvr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 18, 8:02 am
  #10  
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 273
To all of you who are mighty and more experienced: is it possible to add a HKG stopover without having the fare skyrocket? I have reasons to visit HKG but will just turn around at PEK or any Chinese city.
Barkinpark is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 18, 11:40 am
  #11  
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC
Programs: UA-1K MM, A3-Gold
Posts: 1,036
Originally Posted by Barkinpark View Post
To all of you who are mighty and more experienced: is it possible to add a HKG stopover without having the fare skyrocket? I have reasons to visit HKG but will just turn around at PEK or any Chinese city.
You should be able to add HKG stopover on AA fare. You can fly SAN-LAX-HKG-PEK-LAX-SAN
Code:
​​​​​​2 STOPOVERS PERMITTED ON THE PRICING UNIT - 1 IN EACH
DIRECTION AT THE GATEWAY IN AREA 3 AT USD 100.00
EACH.
Technically you can add HKG stopover on DL fare as well, but not sure how you would get there since DL is ending SEA-HKG in a couple weeks.
Code:
​​​​​​2 STOPOVERS PERMITTED ON THE PRICING UNIT - 1 IN EACH
DIRECTION AT THE GATEWAY IN AREA 3 AT USD 100.00 EACH.
No HKG stopover on UA fare.
Code:
​​​​​​1 STOPOVER PERMITTED IN EACH DIRECTION AT USD 100.00 EACH
NONE IN HONG KONG SAR/GUAM

​​​
hirohito888 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 18, 2:11 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Programs: LAN COMODORO
Posts: 461
Originally Posted by hirohito888 View Post
You should be able to add HKG stopover on AA fare. You can fly SAN-LAX-HKG-PEK-LAX-SAN
Code:
​​​​​​2 STOPOVERS PERMITTED ON THE PRICING UNIT - 1 IN EACH
DIRECTION AT THE GATEWAY IN AREA 3 AT USD 100.00
EACH.
Technically you can add HKG stopover on DL fare as well, but not sure how you would get there since DL is ending SEA-HKG in a couple weeks.
Code:
​​​​​​2 STOPOVERS PERMITTED ON THE PRICING UNIT - 1 IN EACH
DIRECTION AT THE GATEWAY IN AREA 3 AT USD 100.00 EACH.
No HKG stopover on UA fare.
Code:
​​​​​​1 STOPOVER PERMITTED IN EACH DIRECTION AT USD 100.00 EACH
NONE IN HONG KONG SAR/GUAM

​​​

Can you pull up the dates for this fare?
PABLOCO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 18, 7:34 pm
  #13  
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,393
Not seeing any way to add a stopover in HKG, as in I tried and fares are always thousands more
s0ssos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 18, 9:26 pm
  #14  
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: SFO
Posts: 4,794
Originally Posted by s0ssos View Post
Not seeing any way to add a stopover in HKG, as in I tried and fares are always thousands more
+1

Tried HKG and HND without success.
work2fly is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 18, 6:53 am
  #15  
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jomtien (Pattaya) Thailand
Programs: UA Gold
Posts: 369
FYI, from research into a SAN-PEK-SAN fare on UA:

Fare basis: PLX0WEM3

From the fare rule: [TRAVEL] PERMITTED 08SEP 18 THROUGH 30NOV 18 ON THE OUTBOUND TRANSPACIFIC SECTOR. & TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/BEFORE 30SEP 18.
1984SW is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: