Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Oneworld: UL: DXB-CGK in J, $800 R/T

Oneworld: UL: DXB-CGK in J, $800 R/T

Old Mar 29, 2024, 6:43 am

Programs: BA
Would it be useful to update the wiki to add that it seems that eVoA might be able to be obtained in advance through https://molina.imigrasi.go.id/ (untested!)
Old Mar 29, 2024, 7:06 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Iberia Oro, Finnair Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
It's certainly there now.

Maybe there was a glitch, or maybe there's a minimum level of posts required before you get full acess
Weird, it's definitely disappeared for me, but I could see it before.
Anyway my 3 Apr CGK-CMB has been cancelled. Can't get through to the Abu Dhabi office as they're closed on Fridays during Ramadan. Will try tomorrow to get on the Qatar flights.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 7:17 am

Programs: \_(ツ)_/
Originally Posted by IanWorthington
Would it be useful to update the wiki to add that it seems that eVoA might be able to be obtained in advance through https://molina.imigrasi.go.id/ (untested!)
Indeed, you cam obtain eVoA there, not not nationalities. It did work for me.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by VorelNaCestach
Indeed, you cam obtain eVoA there, not not nationalities. It did work for me.
I get the impression from the website that everyone who is allowed a VoA can also get an eVoA. Is that not the case?
Old Mar 29, 2024, 7:51 am

I get the impression from the website that everyone who is allowed a VoA can also get an eVoA. Is that not the case?
Probably. the menu has changed. All I can see is just one type of visa - B1. That was not the case last month.
funny thing is they have Czechoslovakia on the list. But I don't see Yugoslavia 🤣
jonapet89 and Mr Enthused like this.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 7:58 am

Probably. the menu has changed. All I can see is just one type of visa - B1. That was not the case last month.
funny thing is they have Czechoslovakia on the list. But I don't see Yugoslavia 🤣
Isn't B1 the VoA? Looks like this site is just or eVoAs, no?

No Yugoslavia, but Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, ... all present and correct.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 8:21 am

Isn't B1 the VoA? Looks like this site is just or eVoAs, no?

No Yugoslavia, but Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, ... all present and correct.
Try Algeria. You won't be able to proceed.
There are definitely changes. I remember eVoA was only for 30 days last month. Because my friends wanted to stay longer than 30 days and were planning what to do.
See the whole list of countries that can apply for eVoA here: https://molina.imigrasi.go.id/front/info/evoa
Old Mar 29, 2024, 8:44 am

Try Algeria. You won't be able to proceed.
There are definitely changes. I remember eVoA was only for 30 days last month. Because my friends wanted to stay longer than 30 days and were planning what to do.
See the whole list of countries that can apply for eVoA here: https://molina.imigrasi.go.id/front/info/evoa
Thanks. I've updated the wiki with that link
VorelNaCestach likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 1:56 pm

Programs: BA GGL, Marriott, IHG, Sirius, Dusit, Thai, Virgin, Hyatt, BAA, AS, AA(both)
Originally Posted by rbhout
Weird, it's definitely disappeared for me, but I could see it before.
Anyway my 3 Apr CGK-CMB has been cancelled. Can't get through to the Abu Dhabi office as they're closed on Fridays during Ramadan. Will try tomorrow to get on the Qatar flights.
They arent answering the phones but are contactable by email
rbhout likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 5:03 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, Lifetime PAN AM Clipper Club
That's affirmative. I just left there 10 days ago. I tried to get An eVoa initially, but had some difficulty with the site so I just waited till I got there for a VOA.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by bundubasher
had some difficulty with the site
It certainly does have that thrown together by an intern (*) and running on an original Raspberry Pi vibe about it so I'm not hugely surprised.

(*) Possibly the same one ITA Matrix used to redesign their UI.
nancypants likes this.
Old Mar 30, 2024, 4:47 am

Programs: M&M Senator, BAEC GGL, Delta Platinum
It certainly does have that thrown together by an intern (*) and running on an original Raspberry Pi vibe about it so I'm not hugely surprised.

(*) Possibly the same one ITA Matrix used to redesign their UI.
Dont complain about the freebie ITA. They dont earn money with it, only with the backend solution
Old Mar 30, 2024, 5:13 am

Originally Posted by chrini1
Dont complain about the freebie ITA. They dont earn money with it, only with the backend solution
1. Complaints foster improvements.
2. If you're not the customer you're the product. Though, in this case, I suspect more likely the tester.
Old Mar 30, 2024, 5:19 am

Programs: BA GGL, Marriott, IHG, Sirius, Dusit, Thai, Virgin, Hyatt, BAA, AS, AA(both)
Originally Posted by dvs7310
There's an email address somewhere WAY upthread for the AUH sales office. They seem to be the most useful to make changes from what I've gathered following this thread.

Edit: Found it: [email protected]

Just adding in a data point - emailed the above and they were able to change the flights but I had to call in to pay the fare difference - DON"T USE SKYPE as the line wasn't great to the call centre and the UL secure payment wouldn't take the keystrokes - instead call via a local contact centre number https://www.srilankan.com/en_uk/flyi...-us/contact-us I used the UK number +442085382000 and was connected to the same call centre and was able to pay the fare difference.

Data point the fare difference showed on the online MMB as AED 480 but for some reason I was charged AED 540 (USD145) so go figure !
Old Mar 30, 2024, 7:05 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
The Abu Dhabi line phone quality wasnt any better without Skype.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.