Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA: LHR-MCO (UK to Orlando) from £1424

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2018, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold

American Airlines UK to Orlando

LHR - MCO routing via MIA/PHL/CLT/JFK/DFW/ORD - from £1424 https://goo.gl/flights/eCnmQ

Depart from LHR on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
Return from MCO on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday

180 day advance purchase - non-refundable/no changes
Fare class: I (BA: 140TP for long haul sectors and 40TP for short haul sectors)

Heathrow T3 lounges: AA/BA/CX/QF
AA flagship lounges available in ORD/MIA/JFK
AA 77W available to/from MIA/JFK/DFW

Additional US domestic transfers can be added for free or a little extra. Also available from MAN/EDI/NCL/LBA etc.

You might be able to find an ex-EU flight cheaper but with the weak pound it probably isn't worth the additional hassle for UK-based travellers and this itinerary benefits from Heathrow T3 lounges and avoids BA Club World from Gatwick.
Old Aug 9, 2018, 10:08 am
Suspended

Programs: BA Silver, Accor Platinum
Cheaper from Manchester with Virgin Atlantic/Delta ,also direct flights available.
Old Aug 9, 2018, 10:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by paddler77
Cheaper from Manchester with Virgin Atlantic/Delta ,also direct flights available.
Sure, if you're based in Manchester and need a direct flight but if you're based in London and want to credit to BA then it's probably worth the extra cost to fly with AA.
Old Aug 9, 2018, 10:26 am
Suspended

Programs: BA Silver, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by doctoravios
Sure, if you're based in Manchester and need a direct flight but if you're based in London and want to credit to BA then it's probably worth the extra cost to fly with AA.
It's true if you want to credit with BA, if you want it cheaper it is via MAN even with flight from London to Manchester, IF you are based in London.
Old Aug 11, 2018, 3:52 am
Original Poster

You can also shave off APD if you are willing to position to Inverness on the outbound and fly BA TATL getting it down just under £1300. Book through the BA website:

https://goo.gl/flights/n9wpH
Old Aug 12, 2018, 12:40 am

Programs: BA GFL
MCO for Half Term

Can anyone help me find some flights for end October (c. 20 Oct - 31 Oct) half term to MCO. London based. I am getting some goof fares from Dublin - but nothing else. Maybe this is too close to departure date.

Thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.