Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LHR - NYC/WAS/LAX J From £1,295 on VS/DL/BA/AA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR - NYC/WAS/LAX J From £1,295 on VS/DL/BA/AA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2018, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, AB Platinum :( , AS 50K, Hilton Diamon, Marriott Gold, IHG Diamond AMB
VS/DL/BA/AA: LHR – NYC/WAS/LAX Biz round-trip from £1,295

Some very cheap J prices from London in Feb & Mar 2019. Nonstops available. DL/VS seem to be slightly undercutting BA/AA

JFK from £1295
WAS from £1333
LAX from £1405
Probably more...

BA/AA books into I, DL/VS books into Z

All probably less with OTA discounts via meta search

Last edited by mreay; Aug 10, 2018 at 2:21 pm Reason: Clarity
Old Aug 10, 2018, 2:21 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
I booked one of these yesterday. You can double-connect in the US on DL and the domestic legs book into full-fare F, so 200% MQM there. (You can also book on KL flight numbers for 200% RDM/40% MQD at the expense of 150% MQM on all flights.) Using Powertools, was able to book LHR-BOS-ATL-DCA-ATL-MSP-LHR for £1430 or so, which is good for just under 17K MQM.
Old Aug 11, 2018, 3:56 am

Programs: BA Gold
You can reduce it further if you're happy to position to Inverness for the outbound to avoid APD:

e.g. JFK £1176: https://goo.gl/flights/n6UJe

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.