Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] AirAsia sale, lie-flat from KUL to PER $250 KUL to AKL $500 one-way

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] AirAsia sale, lie-flat from KUL to PER $250 KUL to AKL $500 one-way

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2018, 2:55 am
Original Poster

I found these pretty useful for my positioning flights; 500USD for KUL-AKL and 250USD for KUL-PER are pretty decent.
www.airasia.com/ot/en/promotion.page
Old Jul 24, 2018, 1:23 am

Programs: BR, UA 1k, CX
thanks !
Old Jul 24, 2018, 3:16 am

Programs: MH Gold, AC Super Elite, UA Platinum, Accor All Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite
They have to pay me to book Scare Asia.
nancypants, Spiff and expatOWflyer like this.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 1:22 am
Suspended

Air Asia is very known for their cheap and affordable flights. Can't complain much tho. And recently I saw that they're launching that BigSale thingy for their Big customers (Big Points collectors) like me. The redeemable flight tickets are quite attractive
Old Nov 9, 2018, 2:56 am

Just heard they cancelled AKL route from March 2019, be careful
Old Nov 9, 2018, 10:37 am

Air Asia is good, but their flatbed is far from being 'lie-flat', more like premium economy IMO.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 11:12 am

Programs: Flying Blue, BA Executive Club, LH Miles & More, Air Asia BigShot, Les Collectioneurs
AirAsia has excellent value for money. Flew their angle flat beds from Kul to Syd in ‘14 for €220 Inc bagage and food. Which is a steal...
with AirAsia you get what you pay for, although it says more about the price than the soft/hard product
Misters likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by strayersong
Air Asia is good, but their flatbed is far from being 'lie-flat', more like premium economy IMO.
Not t all - It's angled flat. Flew it DMK-NRT and slept very well.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 6:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Originally Posted by strayersong
Nope. One of the better flat-at-an-angle seats. No worst that the previous (or two) generation, NW, KL and AF NEV seats. Flew it KUL-KIX-HNL last year (slept very well for the KIX-HNL leg - perfect timing) and will do the same again next year. MYR 2700-3000 is a relative bargain.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 7:20 pm

This thread is from July. There are no promo seats that I saw from OP link at this time.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 9:01 am
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
Sorry folks. This thread has been a target of spammers on post runs. There have been 23 posts we have had to delete over the past couple of days. I am closing this thread for the time being. If you need to post something relevant, just let a moderator know so that we can open the thread for that purpose.

Pat89339, Moderator
Mileage Run Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.