Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DL/AA/UA PVG - AA Hubs (DFW/PHL/CLT/PHX/MIA) RT Business Class $2043

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2018, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

A decent fare from Shanghai PVG to all the AA Hubs. This deal is mostly a UA deal as you can earn valuable PQD from these flights. Earnings will be based on ticket cost for all 3 airlines. These dont appear to be bookable via a partners.

DL Fares Starting at $2043 R/T with 2 stops
UA Fares Starting at $2447 R/T with one stop
AA Fares Starting at $2492R/T with one stop.

DL Fare Basis - ZKE8ZIDL - Fare is valid for limited dates in September and November - End of Schedule
UA Fare Basis - PLE7ZGC0 - Fare is valid from Sept - End of Schedule
AA Fare Basis - ILE88TN3 - Far is valid from December - End of Schedule

For DL all flights flow through SEA. Most have 2 connections. Available to PHL/PHX/ABE/CLT/LAS
For UA not sure if any 772's are real polaris equipped/flying this route. Available to MIA/DFW/PHL/CLT/PHX/ABE/EYW and a few other 2nd tier cities
For AA all return flights seem to have a 10+ hour layover in ORD for the cheapest available option. Available to MIA/FLL/PHX/CLT/PHL and a few other 2nd tier cities
Old Jul 22, 2018, 1:32 am

What am I doing wrong?

I just went to aa.com DFW-PVG Jan 23rd - Feb13th -- Business Class - $6,000 ish.

I'm planning a trip to Phnom Penh next year. This fare would be a nice jump start.
Old Jul 22, 2018, 2:18 am

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVPG, DL GM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by CFM3RD
What am I doing wrong?

I just went to aa.com DFW-PVG Jan 23rd - Feb13th -- Business Class - $6,000 ish.

I'm planning a trip to Phnom Penh next year. This fare would be a nice jump start.
You are traveling the wrong direction and I’m assuming on the wrong airline - this fare is for travel origin China (from Shanghai to AA hubs - not AA hubs to Shanghai). I don’t see the stated fare from AA on PVG-DFW, appears DL has it though. Kind of weird to see AA have such low business class fares to their other hubs though compared to the rest of the U.S. - probably indicative of their poor China market performance!
E55 likes this.
Old Jul 22, 2018, 3:27 pm

Wow - worse than a day late and a dollar short. ha.
Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.