Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Skyteam: DTW - CPT RT AI $2297 Expedia Package

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Skyteam: DTW - CPT RT AI $2297 Expedia Package

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2019, 6:55 am

Programs: SPG/Marriott Platinum, OZ Gold
Originally Posted by Utskicat
Agreed, details? I need YYZ or DTW or ATL to NBO in spring. Did you just buy a separate ticket CPT-NBO?
I suspect you need to buy a separate ticket for NBO. I couldn't find any deals other than to CPT and JNB
Old Jan 1, 2019, 7:43 am

Originally Posted by kellejil
I suspect you need to buy a separate ticket for NBO. I couldn't find any deals other than to CPT and JNB
There are deals to NBO, just not from many airports. I know there are deals from LAS in October for $2,500 per person and November for $2,150 per person, both one-stops.
Old Jan 1, 2019, 7:49 am

Programs: AF/KL Gold, DL Diamond, Hertz PC, Bonvoy Gold Elite; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by nickohrn
There are deals to NBO, just not from many airports. I know there are deals from LAS in October for $2,500 per person and November for $2,150 per person, both one-stops.
can you guys provide some updated sample dates?
Old Jan 1, 2019, 7:56 am

LAS - LHR - NBO - LHR - LAS on November 5 - 19, 2019. VS, KQ, KQ, and VS. $2,227 per person. There are other, cheapear options in November (some through AMS on KL the entire way). There are more expensive options ($2,550) in October which is when I'd choose to go based on the research I've done. These are both with a single throwaway night at the cheapest option.

Last edited by nickohrn; Jan 1, 2019 at 8:02 am Reason: Added information regarding the chosen hotel
Old Jan 1, 2019, 8:01 am

LAS - LHR - NBO - LHR - LAS on November 5 - 19, 2019. VS, KQ, KQ, and VS. $2,227 per person. There are other, cheapear options in November (some through AMS on KL the entire way). There are more expensive options ($2,550) in October which is when I'd choose to go based on the research I've done.
Thanks!! That explains why I wasn’t able to find anything in May. I was not looking that far out.
Old Jan 1, 2019, 8:48 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
LAS - LHR - NBO - LHR - LAS on November 5 - 19, 2019. VS, KQ, KQ, and VS. $2,227 per person. There are other, cheapear options in November (some through AMS on KL the entire way). There are more expensive options ($2,550) in October which is when I'd choose to go based on the research I've done. These are both with a single throwaway night at the cheapest option.
are stopovers permitted on this fare?
Old Jan 1, 2019, 9:01 am

Originally Posted by honzeek_cz

are stopovers permitted on this fare?
I haven't been able to make one work.
Old Jan 1, 2019, 12:43 pm

Found some interesting packages on Expedia(Ex LAS), but not able to duplicate on google flights or delta website.
LAS-AMS-NBO : July 16th to July 30th : $2500 business class all the way.
Old Jan 1, 2019, 1:05 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Unobtainium, Delta Diamond
Originally Posted by booziflyer
Found some interesting packages on Expedia(Ex LAS), but not able to duplicate on google flights or delta website.
Is this showing in Expedia because it is some special fare available only through Expedia?
Old Jan 1, 2019, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by booziflyer
I believe this is a bundle only deal that won't be bookable direct. Should be fine to book on Expedia if you want to take it
Old Jan 1, 2019, 1:33 pm

Having worked in travel online space on the software side, I know "LAS" packages always have a special discount but there is always ways to hack the flight portion as airlines dont do any much favors to online travel companies with margins. Most of the bundled saving comes from lodging margins. But something interesting is going on here.
Old Jan 1, 2019, 3:53 pm

Programs: SPG/Marriott Platinum, OZ Gold

If you go on Expedia, the packages are broadly available, you need to pick a flight/hotel bundle then just book a throw away hotel for one night if you only need the flight.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 6:43 am

Originally Posted by kellejil
If you go on Expedia, the packages are broadly available, you need to pick a flight/hotel bundle then just book a throw away hotel for one night if you only need the flight.
I fully understand this. I’ve spent hours trying to find something under $4k to NBO. But I’ve been looking at spring dates which must be mostly gone. When I use some of the sample dates posted yesterday I was able to find it just fine. Since there’s no calendar view you’re at the mercy of picking the correct city and the correct dates that they actually have it on sell at this price range. Thanks to everyone who posted example cities and dates Once narrowed in it’s easy to print your search out more
Old Jan 3, 2019, 4:53 pm

Programs: DL Plat, Marriot Plat

I fully understand this. I’ve spent hours trying to find something under $4k to NBO. But I’ve been looking at spring dates which must be mostly gone. When I use some of the sample dates posted yesterday I was able to find it just fine. Since there’s no calendar view you’re at the mercy of picking the correct city and the correct dates that they actually have it on sell at this price range. Thanks to everyone who posted example cities and dates Once narrowed in it’s easy to print your search out more
I saw April 10 to 24 for $3200 hotel stay is April 17 for one night.- LAS to NBO two stops both ways SKYTEAM each stop as about a 2 hour layover

Same dates LAX to NBO one stop, SKYTEAM is $3500

Last edited by manually; Jan 3, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Old Jan 3, 2019, 11:42 pm

Originally Posted by manually
I saw April 10 to 24 for $3200 hotel stay is April 17 for one night.- LAS to NBO two stops both ways SKYTEAM each stop as about a 2 hour layover

Same dates LAX to NBO one stop, SKYTEAM is $3500
Thanks soooooo much for more date examples!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.