Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Ua/ac/lh/lx: Del-sfo p ~$2400

Old Jul 11, 2018, 9:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott T

Wide open availability starting as early as next week, just got one seat for a family traveller coming. Up until now it was the Chinese carriers that had this level of fare, but now Star carriers have joined in.

Last edited by bdhaliwa; Jul 11, 2018 at 12:20 pm Reason: typo
Old Jul 11, 2018, 10:24 am

Booked Air Canada SFO-DEL RT in P $2,378. Thx
Old Jul 11, 2018, 11:09 am

Programs: UA Plat; *A Gold; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Rosalie Wang
Booked Air Canada SFO-DEL RT in P $2,378. Thx
Rosalie - link? Dates? Not seeing this using GF or AC website directly. I see +/- $3100 from now through EOS.

Thanks
Old Jul 11, 2018, 7:58 pm

Looks like this is no longer available, google flights quoting twice that price for SFO-DEL next week.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 9:04 am

Just checked. Air Canada SFO - DEL RT business class, Nov 21 to Dec 6, $2,652

I am new here and can't post URLs. Please check cheapfareguru.com
Old Jul 12, 2018, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Note that the OP lists DEL-SFO, not SFO-DEL. I see a number of sub-US$2K fares on both UA and AC for DEL-SFO, for travel through March 2019. However, the cheapest expires today; the next-cheapest expires Monday.

SFO-DEL is considerably more expensive, and more restrictive (7 day minimum stay). However, the current lowest fare -- the $2650 that Rosalie Wang posted, plus or minus some taxes -- is valid through July 24.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 4:26 pm

Programs: UA Plat; *A Gold; Marriott Gold
Thumbs up SFO - DEL $2652 in P

Originally Posted by jsloan
Note that the OP lists DEL-SFO, not SFO-DEL. I see a number of sub-US$2K fares on both UA and AC for DEL-SFO, for travel through March 2019. However, the cheapest expires today; the next-cheapest expires Monday.

SFO-DEL is considerably more expensive, and more restrictive (7 day minimum stay). However, the current lowest fare -- the $2650 that Rosalie Wang posted, plus or minus some taxes -- is valid through July 24.
With big thanks to Rosalie (welcome to FT!) the fare does work SFO - DEL for fewer than 7 day min stay. Just booked a 4-day MR over the MLK long weekend in January of 2019, rt SFO-YVR-DEL-YVR-SFO for USD $2,652. SFO - YVR - SFO on United metal, YVR - DEL and return on AC 789 Dreamliner. 38,768 PQM credited to UA. Had to book through the site provided by Rosalie. Was nervous using an OTA rather than the airlines' website but it went through and books into P.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.