Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Avianca Business : MIA - BCN or MAD via BOG $1887 wide open!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2018, 2:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold-Virgin Gold-Delta MM-Hilton Diamond-Hyatt Globalist-Marriott Gold-IHG Plat Amb-Accor Nobody

Interesting route to Spain, not the greatest connection times, but a great business class price for East coast to Spain; https://goo.gl/flights/dwKpv
Old Jul 10, 2018, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Avianca frequently have fares around this level from various US ports to Europe, involving long/overnight stays in Bogotá.

Note that there were fares on Skyteam for not much more than this with better connecting times - and even from the West Coast (SFO/LAX at least - from $1970) - earlier today!!!

DL/KL/AF: BOS/RDU-Spain $2090 a/i through EOS
Old Jul 11, 2018, 5:23 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA Gold
1950 from JFK.
Old Jul 11, 2018, 6:29 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by BritBoyInFL
Interesting route to Spain, not the greatest connection times, but a great business class price for East coast to Spain; https://goo.gl/flights/dwKpv
For $5 more you can get the connections down to something more manageable. Note that this is to MAD and not BCN.

Old Jul 11, 2018, 6:43 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Welcome to Flyertalk!

In the future, I would suggest doing a search in this forum before posting a deal. You may find that it's already been posted recently, thus you can add to that existing/recent thread vs starting a new one.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold-Virgin Gold-Delta MM-Hilton Diamond-Hyatt Globalist-Marriott Gold-IHG Plat Amb-Accor Nobody
Originally Posted by izzik
Welcome to Flyertalk!

In the future, I would suggest doing a search in this forum before posting a deal. You may find that it's already been posted recently, thus you can add to that existing/recent thread vs starting a new one.
Happy to do so, and thought I had, could you direct me to the existing thread that references USA(Miami) - BCN/MAD with Avianca ?
Old Jul 15, 2018, 10:01 pm

Happy to do so, and thought I had, could you direct me to the existing thread that references USA(Miami) - BCN/MAD with Avianca ?
Here you go.
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29338754-post49.html
Old Jul 16, 2018, 3:37 am
Original Poster

Looks like this didn't appear in my pre-post search due to the thread title not referencing MIA
Old Jul 16, 2018, 11:38 am

Looks like this didn't appear in my pre-post search due to the thread title not referencing MIA
Well, something to know for next time.
FYI, in the Advanced Search option, you can have results show up as Posts rather than Threads.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 1:55 pm

Oh you guys being passive aggressive in your replies. We get it.
artvandalay likes this.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 2:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Also showing up for MIA-BOG-LHR at $2,153 in October. Presumably at least part of the ~$250 increment over the MAD/BCN fares accounts for the UK APD levied on ex-LHR tickets.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.