Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

UA: EWR-TXL (Business) <US$2200

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA: EWR-TXL (Business) <US$2200

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2018, 6:10 pm

Looks like this is still around through end of schedule w/ both UA and DL. Surprisingly cheap for summer non-stop to Europe.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by OldNewYorker
Looks like this is still around through end of schedule w/ both UA and DL.
Can't find any DL fares from EWR or JFK that aren't $5000 + Can you give me a screen shot of DL EWR-TXL under $2500?
Old Aug 22, 2018, 10:53 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Brattflyer
Can't find any DL fares from EWR or JFK that aren't $5000 + Can you give me a screen shot of DL EWR-TXL under $2500?
AF/KL: https://goo.gl/flights/XiKsA

DL + AF/KL: https://goo.gl/flights/4Pp5V
Old Aug 22, 2018, 8:33 pm

Non-stop delta
Old Aug 27, 2018, 1:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Dog Woof Million Mile Member
It Depends on the Plane

Originally Posted by Barkinpark
Thanks for the info. UA business seats are sub-par. Unless their fares are substantially lower than average, then it's not good for your physical and mental health.
My experience with United shows that it depends on the plane. For instance, the 777 from Newark to HKG is terrific, but other 777s, such as the one from IAD to Tokyo, is the 2-4-2 configuration, which is terrible, especially if you are in a middle seat. The Dreamliners (787) are also excellent. I have not flown in the newly configured Polaris. So anyone traveling long distance in United can simply check the plane's configuration. I would not rule out all United flights. I've had some great experiences.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 8:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Those are the legacy Continental seats, which were very good when they came out — nearly a decade ago. But there’s a lot better out there now. They’re okay for couples traveling together, but as a solo traveler I would definitely avoid (there’s the single center seat on the 767s, but I also like a window).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.