Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Royal Jordanian : CAI- BKK $1,003 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2018, 4:47 pm
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

- one of the lowest fares from CAI

https://www.wego.com/flights/searche...rice&order=asc
Old May 13, 2018, 5:20 pm

Programs: Seigneur des Tarifs Utils First Class Mucci with Honours :) - BA GGL / CCR
Can be made as low as $973 if you can book direct and deal with that bloomin awful website rj.com

Decent fare and I have yet to fly rj
Old May 13, 2018, 7:00 pm

I really enjoyed my wife's and my flight on the RJ 787. We flew ORD-AMM and it was quite enjoyable. The service was polite and attentive and the food was very good ex-Jordan (only so-so ex-US).

If you fly the early flight shown in the results, leaving CAI at 7AM, you can hire a driver and do a day trip to Petra and back to the airport with plenty of time. We did something along those lines with a long layover in AMM and it was awesome.
Old May 13, 2018, 10:58 pm

Absolutely agreed, a trip to Patra is excellent in layover time. Definitely doable. Only concerns are the entrance fee’s a bit high and don’t go on rainy days as Patra could flood badly.
Calchas likes this.
Old May 15, 2018, 6:25 pm

Programs: QF WP, AA EXP
Originally Posted by HypnoticSpecter
Absolutely agreed, a trip to Patra is excellent in layover time. Definitely doable. Only concerns are the entrance fee’s a bit high and don’t go on rainy days as Patra could flood badly.
On the other hand, I went on a cold rainy/snowy day and it was amazing. Nobody there. Walked down the Siq by myself without another soul around. Sure it was wet and miserable, but I'd trade that for crowded and hot any day.
Old May 16, 2018, 4:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
It rains in Jordan?
Old May 17, 2018, 1:44 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by SK AAR
It rains in Jordan?
Not much. However, if it rains, it rains seriously and the whole place gets flooded
Old May 17, 2018, 4:38 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
US$887 next January. Looks like it's bookable on Tripsta from the Wego link in OP. Deecent 2.7x EQD's on AA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.