Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

QR J: PRG - BKK/SGN/HKG/DPS from €1100 (companion fare)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR J: PRG - BKK/SGN/HKG/DPS from €1100 (companion fare)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2018, 11:48 pm

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Is there anyway to get the Qsuites on any of these flights?
Old Apr 29, 2018, 5:30 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HH Diamond, IC Ambassador, Sixt Platinum
Is there any way to get around the payment with a Visa? I'd prefer to use a low fee Mastercard/Amex...

Found a nice open jaw to SGN back from BKK
Old Apr 29, 2018, 9:03 am

Programs: BA Gold; Turkish Miles&SmilesElite;; Freccia Alata Plus; Amex Platinum; SPG Gold; Marriott Gold Elit
Originally Posted by pebadian
Is there any way to get around the payment with a Visa? I'd prefer to use a low fee Mastercard/Amex...

Found a nice open jaw to SGN back from BKK
I was almost caught out with this offer as when reaching the payment page only Visa was shown as a payment option. That’s when I discovered that almost all my non-Amex cards are MasterCard. Had to dig out an old card to complete the transaction.

Despite this, two seats from PRG to HKG booked for around £1200 per person at the front of the plane is still jolly good value for a trip combining work and pleasure in September.
Old Apr 29, 2018, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by NWplatinum
Is there anyway to get the Qsuites on any of these flights?
Don't think so. Almost all of QR's low biz Europe-Doha fares apply to flights with old seats.
Old Apr 29, 2018, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, FB Plat
Originally Posted by pebadian
Is there any way to get around the payment with a Visa? I'd prefer to use a low fee Mastercard
Simply hit cancel the transaction on the payment page and then you will be redirected back - It will let you to choose ´pay lateŕ´ and you have 24 hours or so to complete whatever way they accept, mastercard inuded... i just succesfully booked it this way...
shefgab, Ned1968 and pebadian like this.
Old Apr 29, 2018, 1:17 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HH Diamond, IC Ambassador, Sixt Platinum
Thanks so much, that's it!
Old Apr 29, 2018, 2:53 pm

After trying to book mine on the payment page that flight has completely disappeared ...
Old Apr 30, 2018, 2:22 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Gold, TK M&S Nobody
Don't suppose they extended this one...?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.