Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page > Oman Air First Class KTM-Europe/return USD 1,520pp (Companion Fare)

Oman Air First Class KTM-Europe/return USD 1,520pp (Companion Fare)

Old Apr 5, 18, 6:31 am
Original Poster

Oman Air First Class KTM-Europe/return USD 1,520pp (Companion Fare)

Great deal on Oman Air first class which is pretty rare. Supposedly works out for all to/from LON/FRA/MUC with 2-for-1 price, though some city pairs don't always show up.

Karachi origin seems to offer the best deal but considering the safety issue Kathmandu is the second best bet.

*Book by 10/April
*Valid till 30/Nov
*After 1/Jul LHR will get the brand new 789s, while FRA/MUC will get the old F product on 333s
*Open-jaw possible

Works out on WY website (Google Flights still shows X2).

Sample (KTM-LON return): 10/Jul outbound, 13/Jul inbound. NPR 316,193 or approx. USD 3,040 for 2. KTM-MCT-KTM books into J and MCT-LHR-MCT books into F.

I'm looking for a companion who can split the cost - if anyone wants to take a quick trip to Europe from KTM (may be around 2 nights) in the first week of July please drop me a message!
sgan317 likes this.

Last edited by sushimaru; Apr 6, 18 at 1:06 am
Old Apr 5, 18, 7:57 am

Programs: BA SI;KLM SI;AE SI
Are you sure this works from LON to KTM? Am unable to find a single First Class ticket from LON to KTM in the whole Jul/August, so I guess they dont offer such service.
Old Apr 5, 18, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by jendartw View Post
Are you sure this works from LON to KTM? Am unable to find a single First Class ticket from LON to KTM in the whole Jul/August, so I guess they dont offer such service.
FROM KTM - Not LHR
Old Apr 5, 18, 8:11 am

It works reserve only. KTM-LHR

Example here . I am only seeing it for $1750ish pp not for $1520 but still a good deal
Old Apr 5, 18, 9:30 am

I can't find any deals from London despite T's & C's clearly stating to/from London, Frnakfurt and Munich.
Old Apr 5, 18, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sgan317 View Post
Example here . I am only seeing it for $1750ish pp not for $1520 but still a good deal
For the dates you've selected, it seems higher (NPR 369,886). Some dates would give NPR 316,193. (USD 1 = NPR 104 approx.)

You can try FRA/MUC-KTM. For some reason the fare is not loaded for LON-KTM (they must have forgotten), but the rest is available to just about any other destinations they fly, including LON to MNL, CAN, BKK, KUL, DEL, BOM, CMB, DXB, DAR, and many others.
jendartw likes this.
Old Apr 5, 18, 12:00 pm

Programs: BA SI;KLM SI;AE SI
Originally Posted by sushimaru View Post
For the dates you've selected, it seems higher (NPR 369,886). Some dates would give NPR 316,193. (USD 1 = NPR 104 approx.)

You can try FRA/MUC-KTM. For some reason the fare is not loaded for LON-KTM (they must have forgotten), but the rest is available to just about any other destinations they fly, including LON to MNL, CAN, BKK, KUL, DEL, BOM, CMB, DXB, DAR, and many others.
Ye, you are right, its not loaded, maybe you should edit the first post. Yo uhave stated from/to, thats why we were confused.

Thanks for great deal anyway! Nice find
Old Apr 7, 18, 11:43 am

Programs: Mucci, FB Silver., Skywards, MK Kestrel Flyer, BA Gold, M&M FF, UU Capricorne, HH Gol
I’m confused. The Omanair website shows the new 787/9 ( and indeed all the 787s) as having no first class. Only business.....
can someone explain?
Old Apr 7, 18, 12:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flyphilrun View Post
Iím confused. The Omanair website shows the new 787/9 ( and indeed all the 787s) as having no first class. Only business..... <br />can someone explain? <div style="text-align:left;"></div>
It'll be a new version 787-9 with 8F seats and will be flying to LHR as of 1/Jul/18.
flyphilrun likes this.
Old Apr 7, 18, 4:07 pm

Programs: Mucci, FB Silver., Skywards, MK Kestrel Flyer, BA Gold, M&M FF, UU Capricorne, HH Gol
Originally Posted by sushimaru View Post
It'll be a new version 787-9 with 8F seats and will be flying to LHR as of 1/Jul/18.
ok thx!
Old Apr 8, 18, 5:57 am

Programs: WY Silver,A3 Silver,SPG PLT,HH Dia,Ritz PLT
Hmm, I'm tempted. But I see that 333 with F for FRA/MUC only for some time in 2018. All dates in 2019 show 787 for FRA and 332 for MUC with no F.
WY simply forgot to update the flights for 2019 (wouldn't be first time) or they are flying 333 with F only 2018 to those destinations ?

Thanks & regards,

El Puerco Volante