Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] MUC - China Hainan Airways 595€ in C return

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] MUC - China Hainan Airways 595€ in C return

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2018, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by Rosenamit
When I was trying to book with Priceline it displayed the price for the ticket as 0$,
priceline does that sometimes

the $2 is their fee. when you click through the next step, the price will update accordingly (with the $2 priceline fee)
Old Mar 21, 2018, 9:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
So non-Alaska elites would earn about 20,000 miles total, right?
Old Mar 22, 2018, 12:44 am

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
So non-Alaska elites would earn about 20,000 miles total, right?
Correct. if you make it to Guangzhou, it's around 23k total rt.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 10:54 am

Programs: MR, HH, DL, ALK
Fare Gone?

Looked for dates in July and August directly on Hainan's website. Seems like fare gone.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by Seattlite
Looked for dates in July and August directly on Hainan's website. Seems like fare gone.
Yes, for sure as they would have picked up the error quickly.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 3:26 am

Originally Posted by recki2016
Got 55- or 880- ticket number? First one is under Alitalia, 2nd under Hainan.

For me, the booking reference can not be found on the Hainan website too even I have 880- ticket. But for Chinese airlines is pretty commom problem they can not find any bookings which were made via OTA's and not directly via one of their own sales channels. On Alitalia website everything seems to be ok.
Do you see all the legs of the flight on the Alitalia website? Cause I don't...
Old Mar 23, 2018, 8:53 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, BA Silver, AF Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Spire
@thelister: yes, I can see all the legs on AZ website
Old Mar 23, 2018, 9:01 am

@thelister: yes, I can see all the legs on AZ website
Lucky, I don't. I have an Alitalia ticket number though. Do you have a Hainan ticket #? I called Hainan, and they are able to see all legs and assign me to seats.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 9:56 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, BA Silver, AF Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Spire
I have 880 (Hainan) ticket. Guess it's really not big issue that AZ see only their own flights here.
Btw. it seems there is a free limo service for business pax in Xi'an and other cities but not in Munich as it's only feeder flight by AZ
Old Jun 24, 2018, 11:42 pm

Did anyone fly so far?
Old Jun 24, 2018, 11:51 pm

Got 55- or 880- ticket number? First one is under Alitalia, 2nd under Hainan.

For me, the booking reference can not be found on the Hainan website too even I have 880- ticket. But for Chinese airlines is pretty commom problem they can not find any bookings which were made via OTA's and not directly via one of their own sales channels. On Alitalia website everything seems to be ok.

My ticket says all legs are business. Alitalia says the long legs are economy (and not all legs are shown) and I cannot log in on Hainan official website.

Is there any chance to make sure what flight it is gonna be? I would love to check in online without talking to a human being. Does anyone have a suggestion? My ticket number is 880- for Hainan.
Thank you!
Old Jun 25, 2018, 3:24 am

Programs: EY plat, TK plat, UA 1K, AF plat, AS MVP75K
i was about to ask the same questin..my flight is starting 30.7.; got two of them both 880 stock and both are unavailable at Hainan website and available at AZ website although one is showing as MUC-FCO/CKG-MUC and the other is showing properly as MUC-XIY/XIY-MUC
Old Jul 8, 2018, 12:09 pm

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
Anyone booked for travel this Wednesday? It is the first day this fare was available for and I’m curious to hear if the trip is uneventful. I’m holding off booking my positioning flights until I hear some good news ;-)
Old Jul 15, 2018, 5:25 am

Alright it's working. I'm in China now and all went fine. Only checking in was a catastrophy. Even at the airport they couldn't check me through the entire way and I needed to check in again for the domestic flight in China. Have fun!
Old Jul 21, 2018, 9:31 am

Originally Posted by dr. cox
Did anyone fly so far?
I flew the outbound last week and just flew the inbound today - everything worked great! Loved the experience. Will post some pics soon once I sort some out!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.