Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DL YYZ-PEK $2267 incl suite on A350

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2018, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2MM, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz PC

DL YYZ-PEK USD$2267 incl Delta One suite on A350
Several routings available, can depart as early as next week, and short turns, too.

Old Feb 9, 2018, 2:46 pm

Programs: AC E75K
Comparable pricing available on UA and slightly cheaper on AA:

Old Feb 9, 2018, 2:50 pm

Programs: UA1K MM, JL JMB SAPPHIRE, Marriott Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Great fare for DL flyers
Code:
​​​​​​​
 PERMITTED 23JAN 18 THROUGH 30APR 18 ON THE OUTBOUND                           
  TRANSPACIFIC SECTOR.

TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/BEFORE 30APR 18.

​​​​​​​
Old Feb 9, 2018, 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by capedreamer
Comparable pricing available on UA and slightly cheaper on AA:

The OP’s fare is in First Class, the fares you post are in Business?
Old Feb 9, 2018, 6:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by Croupier

Segments before and after the long haul will be recliners for all, doesn't matter DL, AA, UA. All domestic Fs.

Also, AA, DL, and UA will often run regional jets for YYZ to east coast US, so you may be in coach if there is only one class.

Anyway, I flew a similar fare from BOS and routed myself to SFO before PEK, so it was lie flat all the way.

Last edited by Repooc17; Feb 9, 2018 at 6:28 pm
Old Feb 9, 2018, 6:53 pm

Programs: AC E75K
Originally Posted by Croupier

Delta One is a business class product (bolding mine): "Recline and enjoy your flight in the comfort, privacy and exclusivity of your own Delta One suite. Part of the Delta effort to redefine international business class travel..."

Source: https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...ess-class.html
Old Feb 10, 2018, 8:22 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Repooc17
Segments before and after the long haul will be recliners for all, doesn't matter DL, AA, UA. All domestic Fs.

Also, AA, DL, and UA will often run regional jets for YYZ to east coast US, so you may be in coach if there is only one class.

Anyway, I flew a similar fare from BOS and routed myself to SFO before PEK, so it was lie flat all the way.
Why would you want to cross the continent on a 757 before switching to a nice international plane? And why on earth would you want to do a long haul on United?? I would MUCH rather a 1-hour YYZ-DTW flight and then do the entire trip in a suite on a brand new A350.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 9:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by kjnangre
Why would you want to cross the continent on a 757 before switching to a nice international plane? And why on earth would you want to do a long haul on United?? I would MUCH rather a 1-hour YYZ-DTW flight and then do the entire trip in a suite on a brand new A350.
I enjoyed wonderful day/night in SF, and caught a great 77W flight from SFO the following morning.

Transcon trip for me is just another Tuesday - I have already been to the west coast half a dozen times this year so far. One time I had flown to LA just to have dinner, and returned home the following morning on a redeye - good times!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.